Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather have a short lunch. I would work without one and go home earlier if I could.

Weiss, drop that 7 off at my home, cuz.

Comment

• Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        Late to the v2 party
        Where the hell have you been?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Where the hell have you been?
          Same old shit, different day. Went to Florida and met up with some of my internet friends and got me a bobber.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• That's a good looking bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fucking allergies are killing me today.
              This.

I need some rain to knock the pollen out of the air but there's nothing for the next week.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• I would love a bobber. But I would most likely kill myself on one.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Same old shit, different day. Went to Florida and met up with some of my internet friends and got me a bobber.

Damn that's fucking sweet. I myself have wanted an old triumph for a while now.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    That's a good looking bike.
                    Thanks man
                    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I would love a bobber. But I would most likely kill myself on one.
                    This is my first bike and I'm glad I started with a 250. I've gotten used to it and can flick it around pretty damn easily. I think I'm going to do a Shadow 600 or a V-Star 650 next.

My Rebel now has a chrome headlight, new grips and removed front fender. Going to get the seat re-covered soon too in Terra Cotta Leather with creme diamond stitch.

And I traded my Works for it to my friend.

Last edited by Han; 04-30-2013, 12:06 PM.
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      This.

I need some rain to knock the pollen out of the air but there's nothing for the next week.
                      It's rained the past 2 days, and my allergies have only spiked, I woke up this morning and couldn't open my eyes.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        I would love a bobber. But I would most likely kill myself on one.
                        That's why I'm really digging the Yamaha YSR50. Can't easily be dead on it. Plus it looks like an absolute blast to ride.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Thanks man

This is my first bike and I'm glad I started with a 250. I've gotten used to it and can flick it around pretty damn easily. I think I'm going to do a Shadow 600 or a V-Star 650 next.
                          You will **** both. Both of my brother-in-laws started with a Shadow 600 and less than a year later one is on a V-Star 1300 and the other is on a Kawi FZ6. Neither enjoyed riding anywhere other than local back roads and neither liked going on long trips with their Shadows.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• I bring my shadow with me wherever I go.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              You will **** both. Both of my brother-in-laws started with a Shadow 600 and less than a year later one is on a V-Star 1300 and the other is on a Kawi FZ6. Neither enjoyed riding anywhere other than local back roads and neither liked going on long trips with their Shadows.
                              Well, it's going to be bobbed and chopped so comfort is moot at that point.

Comment

Well, it's going to be bobbed and chopped so comfort is moot at that point.
                                Not just comfort. Power. There is none of it. Nothing worse than being topped out on a 600 cruiser on the highway only going 80.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X