This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
    This all started in the civic thread where the kid was talking about an orange roof rack. ALL I literally said "stop. please stop" and some faggot came in and white knighted the shit outta the OP becuase he has a home-made pointless roof rack on his shitty EF hatch.. It snowballed after that becuase I realized how big of a faggot the kid was and it sems to have attracted several of the white knights on the site.

I'm a blunt person. I voice my opinion becuase its my god given right. I realize I look like an asshole,and probably becuase thats part of who I am. I'm no different in person than I am online.

But alas. I guess I shall quiet down now.
    One of the most selfish thing you could do is to tell someone else what YOU think they should to their own stuff. God given right my ass. It is also a right to not say anything at all, why dont you practice that too.This pisses me off so much because its not me getting anyone else on my side just others saw the same thing, and it pisses you off that not everyone agrees with your useless opinion.

If this sort of thing is welcomed here then Im out and wont come back anyway. Only thing worse than a noob who knows nothing and asks what we think are silly and sometimes stupid questions, is someone who thinks they know everything and that they are the single source for opinions on what do to with mods.

Comment

• i hope you don't have a roof rack

this isn't about noobs

this is about building shitty cars, and then go home crying to mommy because some people don't like it

HUGE difference

if you put your car online, and ask what people think you'll get remarks like that

if you cannot handle that, then maybe you shoulnd't come back
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning all.

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
        One of the most selfish thing you could do is to tell someone else what YOU think they should to their own stuff. God given right my ass. It is also a right to not say anything at all, why dont you practice that too.This pisses me off so much because its not me getting anyone else on my side just others saw the same thing, and it pisses you off that not everyone agrees with your useless opinion.

If this sort of thing is welcomed here then Im out and wont come back anyway. Only thing worse than a noob who knows nothing and asks what we think are silly and sometimes stupid questions, is someone who thinks they know everything and that they are the single source for opinions on what do to with mods.

Let that shit slide dude. You'll be the next one to catch a ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          no man. i dont see it on ODB

arent canards for f1 cars ayylmao

or time attack i guess

wtf are fgts putting them on econoboxes for

ugly as hell
          Not a fan of canards on anything short of a real Time Attack car or something that actually goes above 80mph.
          Originally posted by sleeps View Post

I get where you're coming from, and I also kind of agree.

It's one thing to give advice and maybe a little insight. It's another thing to be a keyboard warrior and force your opinion on people and flip a shit when people defend their position.

Say some polite words, maybe dabble a little advice, and wish them luck. No reason to bash. Unless the OP is building a body drop Polo and has absolutely no concern for the safety of others.

If it bothers you that much, then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. There are assholes everywhere, and you need to take it all with a grain of salt.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup j

Comment

• oh lol, that first polo body drop thread

and the cellicelica

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                i hope you don't have a roof rack

this isn't about noobs

this is about building shitty cars, and then go home crying to mommy because some people don't like it

HUGE difference

if you put your car online, and ask what people think you'll get remarks like that

if you cannot handle that, then maybe you shoulnd't come back
                This is why we are friends.
                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Morning all.

Morning J.

One more greeting like that and you're fucking out of here.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Not a fan of canards on anything short of a real Time Attack car or something that actually goes above 80mph when cornering

I get where you're coming from, and I also kind of agree.

It's one thing to give advice and maybe a little insight. It's another thing to be a keyboard warrior and force your opinion on people and flip a shit when people defend their position.

Say some polite words, maybe dabble a little advice, and wish them luck. No reason to bash. Unless the OP is building a body drop Polo and has absolutely no concern for the safety of others.

If it bothers you that much, then don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. There are assholes everywhere, and you need to take it all with a grain of salt.
                  corrected

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    corrected
                    I say well done old chap. Good catch.

Listening to Turbonegro for the first time in a long time. Forgot how much I love this album.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTKCXoOmV78"]Turbonegro - Selfdestructo Bust - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      For what? What did I do wrong that would put me up for a ban? Do we even have a set of rules for this forum?

Comment

• but yeah canards suck in 99.9% of road cars

turbonegro, i don't even have to click that to know that will be some kind of loud guitar music which i don't like

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                          Do we even have a set of rules for this forum?
                          NO

because most of us are adults who know how to behave!

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                            For what? What did I do wrong that would put me up for a ban? Do we even have a set of rules for this forum?
                            You need a Xanax or something.

There are no rules in Off Topic, and there are especially no rules in this thread. You can and will be banned for no reason at any time.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.
                            Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            but yeah canards suck in 99.9% of road cars

turbonegro, i don't even have to click that to know that will be some kind of loud guitar music which i don't like

Sometimes you need loud angry music. Thankfully they don't scream like most shitty "metal" bands do nowadays.
                            Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            NO

because most of us are adults who know how to behave!
                            QFT

Comment

• Oh I see. That always seems to work out. Loud and clear fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Morning J.

One more greeting like that and you're fucking out of here.

Where's this shitshow thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X