Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WOpaoP_wA"]Doctors find GIANT creepy INSECT inside Man's Ear - YouTube[/ame]

fuck that
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• If that ever happens to someone I know, I'll probably just put them out of their misery.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, scored a free wideband.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I fucking **** people that don wash thier hands after using the restroom.

EBOLA IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS. SHIT.
          78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

• PLease tell me that there are SOME people on this site with skin thicker than paper. Jesus I've never seen so many whiny crybaby faggots who get so upset over nothing in one place.

Apparently I cant swear and have to keep my opinon to myself or it offends EVERYONE

Comment

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
              I fucking **** people that don wash thier hands after using the restroom.

Regardless of what disease is floating around, wash your mother fucking hands you worthless pigs.
              Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
              PLease tell me that there are SOME people on this site with skin thicker than paper. Jesus I've never seen so many whiny crybaby faggots who get so upset over nothing in one place.

Apparently I cant swear and have to keep my opinon to myself or it offends EVERYONE
              F*** you, hater! If you don't have something nice to say then keep it to yourself!

But seriously, everyone gets their panties in a knot now. And those who don't give a flying fuck clearly stand above the rest.

Comment

I fucking **** people that don wash thier hands after using the restroom.

even without ebola

and secondly

i have thick skin, but you should try to tone down, if you don't like people getting upset

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  even without ebola

and secondly

i have thick skin, but you should try to tone down, if you don't like people getting upset
                  Agreed.

I get that everyone has an opinion, but sometimes, it's better to just keep things to yourself. Constructive criticism is one thing, but ragging on people just because you feel like it usually results in self-incrimination to look like an asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    even without ebola

and secondly

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Agreed.

I get that everyone has an opinion, but sometimes, it's better to just keep things to yourself. Constructive criticism is one thing, but ragging on people just because you feel like it usually results in self-incrimination to look like an asshole.
                    This all started in the civic thread where the kid was talking about an orange roof rack. ALL I literally said "stop. please stop" and some faggot came in and white knighted the shit outta the OP becuase he has a home-made pointless roof rack on his shitty EF hatch.. It snowballed after that becuase I realized how big of a faggot the kid was and it sems to have attracted several of the white knights on the site.

I'm a blunt person. I voice my opinion becuase its my god given right. I realize I look like an asshole,and probably becuase thats part of who I am. I'm no different in person than I am online.

But alas. I guess I shall quiet down now.

Comment

asshole

Comment

This all started in the civic thread where the kid was talking about an orange roof rack. ALL I literally said "stop. please stop" and some faggot came in and white knighted the shit outta the OP becuase he has a home-made pointless roof rack on his shitty EF hatch.. It snowballed after that becuase I realized how big of a faggot the kid was and it sems to have attracted several of the white knights on the site.

I'm a blunt person. I voice my opinion becuase its my god given right. I realize I look like an asshole,and probably becuase thats part of who I am. I'm no different in person than I am online.

If you don't mind looking like an assface, then you really don't have anything to worry about.

I prefer to take the quieter approach.

Comment

• meh you can be blunt, but keep it on the lo-down

don't be calling people faggot and stuff like that

i usually refrain from hateposts

edit

because too many keyboard warriors and just dumbasses online, and i don't wanna waste energy on them
                          Last edited by P78; 10-07-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• shut up fgts

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Oh...I was gonna do those...
                              no man. i dont see it on ODB

arent canards for f1 cars ayylmao

or time attack i guess

wtf are fgts putting them on econoboxes for

ugly as hell

Comment