This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    People are fucking retarded. Guy I went to school with married a psycho. Had to get a restraining order dropped in order to marry her. Couple months later, he gets her pregnant and they have a kid. Fast forward to 2 months ago, he comes home to some dude balls deep in his wife. He gets a divorce, starts paying child support and moves on. I see him yesterday, he's back with the psycho, and still paying child support.
    And this, kids, is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

The fact that he MARRIED someone that he had a RESTRAINING ORDER against is kind of a giant red flag. Like, red bedsheet atop the Eiffel tower, giant red flag.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      And this, kids, is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

The fact that he MARRIED someone that he had a RESTRAINING ORDER against is kind of a giant red flag. Like, red bedsheet atop the Eiffel tower, giant red flag.

^Truth. Kind of hope it turns out like a reverse Lifetime Channel movie.

Also, Chris, you and I both know the only flag atop the Eiffel tower is a white flag.

Comment

Sup coco.

People are fucking retarded. Guy I went to school with married a psycho. Had to get a restraining order dropped in order to marry her. Couple months later, he gets her pregnant and they have a kid. Fast forward to 2 months ago, he comes home to some dude balls deep in his wife. He gets a divorce, starts paying child support and moves on. I see him yesterday, he's back with the psycho, and still paying child support.
        Damn she's got some skills.

Comment

Also, Chris, you and I both know the only flag atop the Eiffel tower is a white flag.
          Unless it's a bed sheet with periodical blood. Carry on

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            I don't care what kind of skills she has, she's ugly and crazy. That never ends well.

Comment

• rt delivers
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    rt delivers
                    If this guy was a legend he'd take her back, have her do all sorts of depraved shit, tape it and swap the DVD with her parent's favorite movie.

That's what a legend would do.

Comment

If this guy was a legend he'd take her back, have her do all sorts of depraved shit, tape it and swap the DVD with her parent's favorite movie.

then you have a crazy ex thats crazy and pissed, AND her whole crazy family that is also pissed

time to pull the chainsaw out of the basement

Comment

then you have a crazy ex thats crazy and pissed, AND her whole crazy family that is also pissed

time to pull the chainsaw out of the basement
                        Doing society a favor.

Comment

Kind of what I was getting at with the bed sheet. Covered in her blood.
                          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          "Skills"

boobs.jpg
                          Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

No, a legend would fake taking her back, do depraved shit in her parent's house, replace all of the DVD's in her parent's collection with a different DVD of the deeds from a slightly different angle per DVD, and then leave it paused for an entire weekend so their daughter's face getting the money shot burns into their plasma TV.

All of this would go down while he is shitfaced and yelling racial obscenities at the neighbors through an open window.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• too far

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              "Skills"

boobs.jpg.

anal.jpg

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

No, a legend would fake taking her back, do depraved shit in her parent's house, replace all of the DVD's in her parent's collection with a different DVD of the deeds from a slightly different angle per DVD, and then leave it paused for an entire weekend so their daughter's face getting the money shot burns into their plasma TV.

All of this would go down while he is shitfaced and yelling racial obscenities at the neighbors through an open window.
                              Only thing you're missing is a midget in a klan robe waving an Insane Clown Posse flag.

Comment

too far
                                I knew you were soft you fggt
                                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                anal.jpg

Only thing you're missing is a midget in a klan robe waving an Insane Clown Posse flag.
                                Nailed it

Comment

Working...
                                X