Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just doing maintenance on the Corolla for now.

Replaced the air filter and need an oil change. Other than that would be pads and rotors.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      No but today I had the day off AGAIN...

Really debating on getting that V6 Altima.
      If you get the v6 altima, you'll have that much less money to fix your current one. Use the corrolla while you get your broken one fixed, then sell it and decide if you want the V6 or if you want to get wheels and drop your rolla

if you dont fix the broken altima now, time will go buy till you just **** it too much to care, and itll be a den of spiders and nobody will touch it. everyhting will bake/burn/crack/oxidize/die in the cali sun and it will just crumble away into the asphalt never to return agian

the government will take it away

Last edited by Miroteknik; 06-19-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        If you get the v6 altima, you'll have that much less money to fix your current one. Use the corrolla while you get your broken one fixed, then sell it and decide if you want the V6 or if you want to get wheels and drop your rolla

if you dont fix the broken altima now, time will go buy till you just **** it too much to care, and itll be a den of spiders and nobody will touch it. everyhting will bake/burn/crack in the cali sun and it will just crumble away into the asphalt never to return agian

The 3.5SE would be like <$150 a month lol.

I've been using the Corolla as the DD and saving money for the fix. The thing is if I sold it, it wouldn't be til after I had the 3.5SE because I'd make sure I had all the better/cleaner parts first (my seats are in way better condition).

The thing is, after the Altima is fixed, it still needs to get all the dings repaired, rear bumper repainted and front bumper repainted.

All this 3.5SE would need is dings repaired. Otherwise I'd have clean front and rear bumpers and fully loaded.

I'm really still on the fence though...

Comment

• ahhh well then

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            The 3.5SE would be like <$150 a month lol.

I've been using the Corolla as the DD and saving money for the fix. The thing is if I sold it, it wouldn't be til after I had the 3.5SE because I'd make sure I had all the better/cleaner parts first (my seats are in way better condition).

The thing is, after the Altima is fixed, it still needs to get all the dings repaired, rear bumper repainted and front bumper repainted.

All this 3.5SE would need is dings repaired. Otherwise I'd have clean front and rear bumpers and fully loaded.

I'm really still on the fence though...
            Bring it here, I'll un-ding it for you.

Comment

• Aight, let me use my gas card for work.

Comment

• K see you in a week.

Comment

• Morning gents

Comment

• sup sean
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Find out today what I'll be working at the shop starting next week. It's part time as of right now, they want to asses me and see if they will keep me. I get a raise after a month and hopefully can work my way to full time. They are fully staffed with people, but after going over my resume and talking to some of the people I know, he said he doesn't want to pass up on a guy like me, so hopefully this all works out.

Comment

• somebody left a great impression
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yo faggies.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            somebody left a great impression
                            Your damn fucking right mate.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Yo faggies.
                            Fu.