Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have next three days off, and it's probably the last 3 days that I'll be able to ride my sled for the year.

Of fucking course, my wife is off the same three days, and now she thinks we're spending the next three days together.

Not really sure how to break it to her that it won't be the case without pissing her off royally.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• just come home later today

and say, ready for 3 days non stop sledding
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• She's not into it. And truthfully, I don't want to take her. It's a pain in the ass riding double.

Shits been kind of tense the last few days. She just sent me a text about how excited she is to spend the next three days together, and how it's going to be the best three days we've spent in a while.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Either way, your fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            So I have next three days off, and it's probably the last 3 days that I'll be able to ride my sled for the year.

Of fucking course, my wife is off the same three days, and now she thinks we're spending the next three days together.

Not really sure how to break it to her that it won't be the case without pissing her off royally.
            Here is the best logical solution for this issue that I can think up.

I'm assuming since she is a woman she likes to shop. Pretty safe assumption.

Now, today is valentines day. Do good shit as I'm sure you planned to do already. On top of that, get her some gift cards to go shopping. Yes it will cost you more money, but well get to that in a second.

Now, she has gist cards and you have snow. This is how I would try and go about it. Tell her you really want to ride since there is snow, etc, then tell her instead of sitting home all day to go shopping with some friends while you're riding.

It could be a win win.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i'm going with Euro

you are fucked

altho nice save andrew
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Believe me, I've thought all of that through. She's not the type who likes worldly possessions unfortunately, she'd rather spend a day with me than get a $500 Coach bag. That, and she has no friends to go shopping with.

Tomorrow I'm blowing off riding (which fucking kills me) to go to the outlet mall with her. I need to get some stuff out there too so it's not a complete loss I guess. The bigger problem lies with that shitstorm party at night, which I have absolutely no intention of going to.

Comment

• Fuck me.

Sorry, I had to bitch to someone, even though I already know how fucked I am.

Comment

• Welp.

Gonna heave to side with Sean now. You're most certainly fucked.

Only side you can play now is that party. I'd try and barter that shit. "Babe, if I do this party I'm going to ride Sunday during the day."

Good luck.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• We are males, Ive just accepted that we will never truly "win" and I've stopped trying to understand these creatures we call "women".

Comment

• I'm not going to that party. I flat-out refuse to surround myself with hoodrats and fucking scum.

Comment

• Well gentleman. Have a good weekend.

Got some shit to do in the kitchen.

Then the fun:

Shovel, hook up the trailer, load a sled, load all my gear for the weekend, go to work for 3 hours, go see the lady and have valentines with her, crash at her place, get up early and ride up north all day with her and a few others. Come home Sunday morning and ride all day around here with the old man.

It's gonna be a solid weekend.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Enjoy, dude. Later.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I'm not going to that party. I flat-out refuse to surround myself with hoodrats and fucking scum.
                              There's VAG shows already?

Comment

• HA.

Comment

Working...
                                X