Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP Performance (German Motoring Products) was established in 1975 specializing in European automotive enhancements tailoring wheel and tire packages, sport tuned suspensions, engine performance upgrades, exhaust systems and big brake kits.

Apparently. I never knew.

Comment

• I might fix em up and see if I could trade them for some wheels for my Subaru.

Comment

• Well shit. I thought the biggest diameter they would've been was a 20". Yeah. You'll flip those pretty easy.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Hopefully someone will. Plus I've never split apart a set of wheels before so now's a good time to learn.

Comment

• That's a hell of a set of wheels to learn on.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

• Waiting for a reply so I can send this nigga some money for the BC coilovers. Finally.

Comment

• sup guys!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup Rob.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• not much shoplyfe thats all quick brake lol! You hows the fam on the weekend?" Do anything?
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'm stuck on base again. The fam is chillin at home and probably plotting something evil. One of those evil deeds I already caught wind of. I'm going to be doing some garage organizing tomorrow. Yay...
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• ahhh that base lyfe! lol Thats chill nice sig too lol new new! Well i must run this bitch needs her "tires checked" lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I literally snapped the pic an hour ago. I'm fucking bored and the car is dirty but nothing to wash with. #baselyfeblows
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              So who got charge with at fault?
                              Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                              hopefully the illegal left can be proven, thats most unfortunate.
                              Yeah totally her fault. Cops noted that in the report. She said that she didn't see me and that I was driving like a "bad ass" and then even said she thought she saw me on my phone. The cop called bs right away. He looked at her and said " how could you have possibly seen him on the phone when he "came out of nowhere" as you so stated." She felt like an idiot and from there couldn't get her story straight. The light was green for me and to top it off the little green man signaling pedestrians to walk was on. Three witnesses all gave statements of what they saw in my favor. So yeah. Hopefully all turns out well.

I was in the hospital which her insurance will cover along with my back and neck injuries.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Partially dislocated my already bad shoulder today. When that sucker popped in and out good lord the sound and pain that emitted

I am going to crash. Do some photo editing in the am and make one of them there picture threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X