This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    I think he was referring to the overall size of the bike, weight and handling.
    This.

I had more control of my Aprilla at top speed then I did that busa at like 40. I thought I was going to die. The fucking Hayabusa is like 5 times my size.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
      This.

I had more control of my Aprilla at top speed then I did that busa at like 40. I thought I was going to die. The fucking Hayabusa is like 5 times my size.
      Busa is a totally different class of bike. Get this, Busa insurance is cheaper than ZX10 or GSXR1000 insurance because the bike is classified as a sport tourer/cruiser and not a sportsbike.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Ugh now I want to sell shit for a sport bike too haha
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Busa is a totally different class of bike. Get this, Busa insurance is cheaper than ZX10 or GSXR1000 insurance because the bike is classified as a sport tourer/cruiser and not a sportsbike.
          I want to see saddlebags on a busa haha

O crap it actually exists

vomit
          Last edited by Miroteknik; 04-30-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            I saw some pic on IG that a dude was riding a busa with 2 TV screens and 4 speakers on it.
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
              Ugh now I want to sell shit for a sport bike too haha
              I have two still. 08 CBR600RR and my 675. I fucking love the 675 and can't wait to take it to the track. Once the weather gets better I probably won't be around as much because I'll be on the bike so often.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              Terrible...lol
              fuck everybody.
              You're stupid.

Comment

I may test ride a BMW S1000RR, but I probably won't ever purchase a 1000. I don't see a point in anything more than a 600 unless you are racing at the track (and I'm not talking in a straight line). Busas and ZX14 are pointless.
                Exactly. Hell, you can't even pull the full potential of a 250 out anywhere on the street.

Bike manufactures, why you no offer 125cc street bikes in America?

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• I saw a Ducati 1198 yesterday at a dealership. So. Much. Want.

Comment

Huhhh. Look at that. That's interesting. Didn't know that.
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Exactly. Hell, you can't even pull the full potential of a 250 out anywhere on the street.

I would never ride anything less than a 600 on the street. Sorry, too many close calls where power saved me and watching 250's get blown around like rag dolls on the highway.

Originally posted by Han View Post
                      I saw a Ducati 1198 yesterday at a dealership. So. Much. Want.
                      Panigale is a nice bike, but I'm more of an Aprilia fan myself.

Off to the gym.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

No. 250 is weak enough. If you want a moped, get a moped.

Have you guys seen the new CBR 250? Its not bad looking, I'd totally suggest it as a starter bike.

Comment

Have you guys seen the new CBR 250? Its not bad looking, I'd totally suggest it as a starter bike.
                          I actually thought about buying one before. They look damn good.

Comment

CBR250 and Ninja 300 are both great starters. I would still buy them used though rather than new because you will get rid of it after a season or two.
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Damn...only 4k brand new?

Comment

• I should probably get my M-class license now. lolol

Comment

Working...
                                X