X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that an XS base? Looks so goooood
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Han I want that shit ugh.
      You want everything lolol
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Dry cleaners did a horrible job on this shirt.
        You went to some Hispanics didn't you. Should've gone Asian.

Jk jk.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
          You want everything lolol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
            Should've gone Asian.
            I don't take offense to this. We make some badass donuts and clean yo shirts real goodz

Comment

• I fucking **** you all.

My father-in-law is a big bike-head, he's been egging me on to build a bike for the last year. I might finally cave.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Here's mine. It was so much fun.

thats awesome
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

While this is true, try taking a 900 to the canyons. I used to go on canyon runs with my 250. I'd be scared shitless on a 900.
                  My father in law does a pretty damn good job trying to keep up with me when he's on his 1300. Remember cruiser /= sportbike when it comes to engine sizes.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I fucking **** you all.

My father-in-law is a big bike-head, he's been egging me on to build a bike for the last year. I might finally cave.
                    Lol fgt
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      My father in law does a pretty damn good job trying to keep up with me when he's on his 1300. Remember cruiser /= sportbike when it comes to engine sizes.
                      I think he was referring to the overall size of the bike, weight and handling.

Comment

• My father-in-law's bike.

This is what I have to compete with.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's why I like my 250. It's light and flickable lol

But for reals though. I have an actual car if I need to make long distance highway rides.
                          Yep. My only bike was an old Aprilla 250 I had like 5 years ago. Best starter bike ever. Learned to lean like a boss in it. After riding for a while I was outrunning dudes on 600s during canyon runs. It's just too much power. I rode a Hayabusa one time and I'd never ride one again. I also miss my drift car.
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• I can't lean worth shit because it's too low lol. I scrape peg and brake pedal all day

Comment

Yep. My only bike was an old Aprilla 250 I had like 5 years ago. Best starter bike ever. Learned to lean like a boss in it. After riding for a while I was outrunning dudes on 600s during canyon runs. It's just too much power. I rode a Hayabusa one time and I'd never ride one again. I also miss my drift car.
                              I may test ride a BMW S1000RR, but I probably won't ever purchase a 1000. I don't see a point in anything more than a 600 unless you are racing at the track (and I'm not talking in a straight line). Busas and ZX14 are pointless.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

Is that an XS base? Looks so goooood
                                Yup 83 XS650

Comment

Working...
                                X