This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually I'd fix it there and then.

I'll head to the scrapyard tomorrow actually, see if they have a replacement

Comment

• So that one can tear and you're right back to where you started?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Trying to find out how much monies/transfer monies for these goddamn wheels but my fucking banks website is fucking fucked goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• aaaaand we're good

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            So that one can tear and you're right back to where you started?
            The oem intakes are expensive man. A repair will get me by for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              The oem intakes are expensive man. A repair will get me by for now
              Are you talking about an intake boot, or an intake air filter housing?

I guess the other side of it is, you are in Scotland. It's not like you can order a cheapie replacement to get you by from RockAuto.com or something.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• The hose/boot thingy before the sensor.

I mean, I could order a cheap replacement, but they're all made of plastic not rubber and probably wouldn't last that long at all.

Comment

• Do what a hoodrat Honda owner would do.

DUCT TAPE.

Comment

• I'll be doing that, if the scrappy doesn't have one.

Comment

• Well, if the junkyard doesn't have it, just take it as a sign you should pull that motor out and set it on fire before pushing it into the woods.

It's the perfect excuse to LSx swap your car. "My intake boot was torn, so I had to do a V8 swap to fix it."

Comment

• Fuck V8's

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Well, if the junkyard doesn't have it, just take it as a sign you should pull that motor out and set it on fire before pushing it into the woods.

It's the perfect excuse to LSx swap your car. "My intake boot was torn, so I had to do a V8 swap to fix it."

Water pump went in a buddies 84 300zx a couple years back. Solution: Twin Turbo swap.

Seemed like good logic at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Fuck V8's
                            yer mum

Comment

• Sup guys.

I'll probably be replacing the fuel pump today since I didn't hear it activate anymore when turning the ignition on and it's getting power.

Then I gotta do a different spark test to make sure I have spark.

Comment

• attempt #3 in buying a TV online. Different TV, different vendor
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X