Comment

• i'm on an emenim kick today.
      sigpic
      I like big butts and I cannot Lie.

Comment

• Derp
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sent jesse streeter an email

lets see how this goes
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Cold as fuck here

Trapped at work for another 7 hours.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Took the day off to finish off work. Yet to start working.

Comment

• thestruggle.jpg

Getting out of bed is the hard part. The rest is a cakewalk.

Comment

• I made a "To do" list. So i'm getting there, i guess

Comment

• Ha. I have a problem where once I start a project, I have trouble stopping.

I ripped apart the 330 on Sunday and got the CCV valve out, the new one it, and got about 3/4 of the way back together before stopping. I had to stop because I couldn't feel my fingers any more.

Comment

• Working in the cold sucks, I refuse to do it. My MAF hose is split again, probably won't fix it until next month haha

Comment

• Sup guys.

Got beat the fuck up at the mountain yesterday. Riding on ice sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Working in the cold sucks, I refuse to do it. My MAF hose is split again, probably won't fix it until next month haha
                            Fix that shit you lazy sod.

Is it worth having your car run and drive like dog ass for a 15 minute fix?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Fix that shit you lazy sod.

Is it worth having your car run and drive like dog ass for a 15 minute fix?

It is a bit annoying, I'll admit that. I'll fix it at the weekend, I've got a new air filter to fit anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post

It is a bit annoying, I'll admit that. I'll fix it at the weekend, I've got a new air filter to fit anyway
                                I **** people who skimp on simple maintenance things. Drives me fucking insane.

My father-in-law is the worst kind of offender, too. His truck is some 4k overdue for an oil change.

Comment

Working...
                                X