X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E39 M5 is a dream.

Comment

• My friend's dad took a ride in my M3 when I showed up at his house randomly one day.

A week later, he traded in his mint Altima SE-R in for an equally-mint '01 M5.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fuck yeah.

I want to throw the Style 32's back on this weekend, but I know I shouldn't

Comment

• Not a fan of the e39 m5

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Not a fan of the e39 m5
            Must resist the urge to make a smartass comment about inferior Audi products
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• e39 m5's are getting really affordable right now. along with e46 m3's. you could have either for $15k or less

Comment

• my buddy always said the e39 m5 was his dream car but then went and bought a e60 540

new is nice lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Must resist the urge to make a smartass comment about inferior Audi products
                  I just think it is ugly. The e34 m5 is better looking on all terms.

Comment

• I don't really know what my dream car would be...putting an S54 into my Touring would be nice.

Comment

• LSX would be better
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• LSX's swaps are so boring

Comment

• People ask me what my dream car is. The problem is I dont have one. I just have a list of cars I want to own/drive.

Comment

• Just realized I forgot to put in the free shipping code before checking out.

facelamp.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              People ask me what my dream car is. The problem is I dont have one. I just have a list of cars I want to own/drive.
                              I read an article about having "favorites". Most dudes that can answer directly instead of saying "omg let me see idk..." get laid more versus the dude that got not laid.

Comment

• according to that article, mikuni got laid and youre still playing in the one hand band

Comment

Working...
                                X