Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm used to my own hair in my teeth...
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Corners of my mustache always seem to curl into my mouth, too.

Face wash? You mean shampoo.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• My mustache is beyond ridiculous at this point. It stays in my mouth. Time to trim it a few weeks ago lol It's when i wake up in the morning though and my actual beard is in my mouth that I have small moments of pride and joy.

Comment

• I got my hair cut yesterday. I told the lady cutting my hair to stay away from my beard, lest she fucks up and trims it by accident. That mistake was made once.

Never again.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I stopped going to the barber shop because they make me nervous with that shit. I make the gf do it now because she would be more upset than me if she fucked up my beard haha

Comment

• Sounds like you have the right woman. My wife said she wouldn't put out for a month if I get rid of my beard. IE, the time it takes to grow it back.

Needless to say, I also found the right woman.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Smart women dig a beard.

Comment

• I remember being the first one in my group of friends to find out about beardlife lol

shit was so new

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Morning all.
                      Morning.
                      Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      Smart women dig a beard.
                      There are those who like beards, and then there are those who are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        There are those who like beards, and then there are those who are wrong.

Nice. I was growing out the mount man beard for a while and decided to switch it up and rock the Abe Lincoln.

Comment

• Did you buy my truck yet John?

Comment

• I'm ok with beards and all, but a lot of the beard movement is a bunch of bullshit hype.

Comment

• All this beard talk...makes me sad

Comment

• Growing mine out. Gonna take forever to really grow though haha

Comment

Working...
                                X