This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Because its a country that is run by one very unstable individual. They could potentially develop a weapon that could stike a location. Or response could cause the end of the world.
    We are trying to avoid that.
    also
    Its not so much that they would attack as that they would sell or give the materials to a small terrorist organization.
    Well wasn't America bragging about their missile defense system that could intercept long range missiles. They wanted to place one next to Russia "to intercept any possible missiles from Iran"(yeah right)
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Well wasn't America bragging about their missile defense system that could intercept long range missiles. They wanted to place one next to Russian "to intercept any possible missiles from Iran"(yeah right)
      1. It can't intercept briefcases..
      2. What if they launched 500 ICBM's and only 5 had active warheads? How many could we get?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• The whole east coast should be ashamed. Not just Maryland. Wasn't Connecticut called the constitution state? Lol so much for that.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          The whole east coast should be ashamed. Not just Maryland. Wasn't Connecticut called the constitution state? Lol so much for that.
          thats on our license plate. word on the street is that people are taping over that part
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The whole east coast should be ashamed. Not just Maryland. Wasn't Connecticut called the constitution state? Lol so much for that.
            There actually wasn't alot of coverage about the recent gun laws in CT.

Comment

• Still waiting on Vince to get back to me :/

Comment

• Oh forgot I was coming in to post in the government debate thread
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

There actually wasn't alot of coverage about the recent gun laws in CT.
                  I've been following all that anti gun garbage like a fly on shit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Also if Oxer keeps talking shit about 'Merica, I'm going to have to place a call to TSA next time he flies over.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Oh forgot I was coming in to post in the government debate thread
                      Don't be scurred. We won't report you.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Speak for yourself.

Comment

so I shouldnt have reported his post?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

1. It can't intercept briefcases..
                            2. What if they launched 500 ICBM's and only 5 had active warheads? How many could we get?
                            If someone manages to get a nuclear filled briefcase to Merica you've got some serious security issues.

Small country like that who are just testing their long range missiles would not have such a large number.

What NK is doing is using scare tactics to raise their authority within the world.

I mean before all this missile stuff what was NK? a small communist country nobody ever talked about. But now they are well known and make headlines.

Nobody will ever fire a nuclear missile as it would start a chain reaction. Although NK is in a good position to fire one because if they fire into America, it is a big country so most of the fall out will stay there. Merica can't fire at NK with nuclear weapons due to the close proximity of South Korea, China, Japan and Russia. The fallout could effect all those countries so they could respond back at America with force.
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              so I shouldnt have reported his post?
                              Who do you report to? Lol

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Speak for yourself.
                                Currently, anyone from over there has the eye in the sky.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X