Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I was talking about was that almost the entire world was sending good will toward Boston, all we had to do was NOT FUCK IT UP. What happens as soon as the catch the suspect, fuck it up. Hmmm what should we do? Oh let's flock to social media and blast the country the brothers are originally from with derogatory and degrading remarks and comments, that's a great idea. Best part about it is that so many idiots were sending **** towards the fucking Czech Republic that the embasidor to the us had to make a statement explaining how the Czech Republic is not Chechnya and is infant not even that close to it. Ok, off to a great first 24 hours, but wait there's more! Some genius decided it would be an amazing idea to assault a Muslim woman in the street last night while screaming that she is a terrorist. I mean fuck Boston, you had one job.

Comment

• If numbers were all that matters than why is America scared on North Korea doing nuclear testing and etc

Are they afraid a small country like that would attack America?
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        If numbers were all that matters than why is America scared on North Korea doing nuclear testing and etc

we're a little jumpy when it comes to small asian countries attacking us. its a touchy subject
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          quantity =/= quality.

Thats like comparing stance nation to stance works.
          Hahahhaa

But really though. Civilians here have tons on hours of range time. Crims, well, maybe you guys can wave around that big knife.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• good luck USA

Im going to work.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              If numbers were all that matters than why is America scared on North Korea doing nuclear testing and etc

Because its a country that is run by one very unstable individual. They could potentially develop a weapon that could stike a location. Or response could cause the end of the world.
              We are trying to avoid that.
              also
              Its not so much that they would attack as that they would sell or give the materials to a small terrorist organization.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

good luck USA

Im going to work.
                Aren't you going to be one of us? Brother?
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                  Hahahhaa

But really though. Civilians here have tons on hours of range time. Crims, well, maybe you guys can wave around that big knife.
                  you can ask mike and geoff, Give me a shotgun and im not half bad considering id only shot a rifle twice before.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    Aren't you going to be one of us? Brother?
                    Ill live in your country, but Ill never be an "american"

Comment

• Everyone is still talking about being Boston strong, and having Boston pride, I'm coming out of this past week much more ashamed to be from here
                      Last edited by Gator; 04-21-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

You can take away his koala......but you'll never take his BARBI!

Comment

you can ask mike and geoff, Give me a shotgun and im not half bad considering id only shot a rifle twice before.
                          Sorry but they're illegal in your country.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Everyone is still talking about being Boston strong, and having Boston pride, I'm coming out if this past week much more ashamed to be from here
                          Good for you.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAU3iINiLCE"]Hulk Hogan - I Am a Real American - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i actually dont watch the news (havent had tv in like 10 years or so) at all. my source of current events is from what i hear on the radio morning show
                              Don't forget RT
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Hahahaha

Also this cookie I'm eating is crumbling all over my damn bed

Comment

Working...
                                X