X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    This.

It was just something that was never seen as fit to do.
    Also when we are all like "give us your weak, your poor and your huddled masses" we cant add "oh and btw, English only. Thanks"
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Also when we are all like "give us your weak, your poor and your huddled masses" we cant add "oh and btw, English only. Thanks"
      Lol yeah, wouldn't have really worked out too well.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

language has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech lol
        Free to speak in any tongue you wish?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Politics.

Comment

• Yo hoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Free to speak in any tongue you wish?

Politics.
            Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Did you know that there is no official language for the USA, it was never set back when. I would assume this has to go with freedom of speech rights.

But regardless learning a language should be my choice not a requirment for my major. I would love to learn a language but not in a school setting for a grade.
              I know there isn't an "official" language for the United States. English is the common language though. The reason I say "cater to the foreigners" is because many of them (including my own family) have a sense of entitlement/ are downright lazy and don't care to learn a language that's "native" to the country they now live in. Go damn near anywhere in the U.S. and the common, spoken language is English. Except for parts of the states lining the southern borders.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
                And yet, its being done. Hmmm...
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                  And yet, its being done. Hmmm...
                  Thats all beside the point. I am more focusing on the ridiculous idea that language is even remotely related to free speech

Comment

Thats all beside the point. I am more focusing on the ridiculous idea that language is even remotely related to free speech
                    Agreed.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

Yeah I looked it up. I was wrong. I am sure some liberal lawyer somewhere in the nation could twist it to say something about freedom of language.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      I know there isn't an "official" language for the United States. English is the common language though. The reason I say "cater to the foreigners" is because many of them (including my own family) have a sense of entitlement/ are downright lazy and don't care to learn a language that's "native" to the country they now live in. Go damn near anywhere in the U.S. and the common, spoken language is English. Except for parts of the states lining the southern borders.
                      I agree with that.

If I travel to a foreign country why should they learn how to speak english for me? If I travel I will learn enough to get me around, or bring a translator/phrase book.

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• So many plans, so little money.

Comment

• Going to try and get these 18x9.5 enkei rpf1 for 750
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Going to try and get these 18x9.5 enkei rpf1 for 750
                              Do it

Comment

• Duder did you see the photo I posted of the DriftWorks knuckles fitted on the rear on the last page?
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X