Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally recovered from the weekend. Never figured out who that girl was that I danced with lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      I'm ready to start a betting pool. I'll throw 20 down that he's gone by Christmas.
      I can't bet against you, because I know you're right.
      Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      You can get a respectable e46 m3 for those kinds of prices here in the states... which is a hell of alot more of a car in stock form than a r34 gt...

Cheap for skylines but still ridiculously marked up for what they are. Just like the kids who try to sell stripped s13 shells that they ran into a pole "drifting" in the wall mart parking lot for 3 grand
      If I could find a way to get an R34 Skyline sedan here legally in the states, I would spend $10k to get one. Anything more is M3 money, but E46 M3's only come in coupes and aren't all that rare.
      Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      Isn't anything or nothing at all grounds for banning?
      Now you're catching on.
      Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Finally recovered from the weekend. Never figured out who that girl was that I danced with lol.
      Spoiler: It was Khalil
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Spoiler: It was Khalil
        Knew it. Weakest handjob ever

No I actually found a pic of her and I'm pretty sure she's not KK.

Comment

Knew it. Weakest handjob ever

No I actually found a pic of her and I'm pretty sure she's not KK.
          Don't tell me you found a picture, and then not show it.

That's like saying "Dude my fitment is perfect with these new wheels"

And then never reply ever again.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• If I was doing a big budget build id rather have a r34 that's for sure. E46 m3's arent nearly as cool even if we are just comparing them in stock forms.

sedan over a coupe?
            I don't have kids or anything though so I understand.. understanding that.
            I'm driving a four door with no rear seats, better enjoy being dumb it before I grow up

^That's like saying " I found a pic of a lady" and then not showing it
            Last edited by Stupid Kid; 10-31-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Her and gay friend.

She's fucking tall. like 6'1' tall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                If I was doing a big budget build id rather have a r34 that's for sure. E46 m3's arent nearly as cool even if we are just comparing them in stock forms.

sedan over a coupe?
                I don't have kids or anything though so I understand.. understanding that.
                I'm driving a four door with no rear seats, better enjoy being dumb it before I grow up
                Sedans > Coupes
                While some cars belong as coupes, I like owning sedans. Driving my Prelude is a gigantic pain in the ass for anything outside of cruising around or driving to/from work.

Comment

Her and gay friend.

She's fucking tall. like 6'1' tall.
                  I can't tell if she's hiding an adam's apple or not...

But hey, I see some cleavage.

Comment

• Goddam halloween isn't a good enough excuse to dress like a candy raver, there is no good enough excuse

edit: there are boobs though

Comment

I can't tell if she's hiding an adam's apple or not...

But hey, I see some cleavage.

All I can think of is that Chappelle's show skit "Dudes night out".

Comment

All I can think of is that Chappelle's show skit "Dudes night out".
                        :

I ran into a girl yesterday that I fooled around with for a while in college, she has sweater puppies of similar size. I should see if I can dig up a picture.

Comment

• This girl in my class wants to study with me. But I dont know shit in the class.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            This girl in my class wants to study with me. But I dont know shit in the class.
                            Stop being a fag and study her. She's practically asking for it.

Besides, the whole reason you study is a gateway to nailing her between tests.

Comment

• quality advice^

Comment

Stop being a fag and study her. She's practically asking for it.

Besides, the whole reason you study is a gateway to nailing her between tests.

Make sure to study just enough to pass. Then wear her out.

Comment

Working...
                                X