• Show
Clear All

• Just send a picture of you with every wheel you own

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
      Just send a picture of you with every wheel you own
      seconded

Comment

• Well after sanding and painting one of my wheels im happy with how it turned out.

The second one is sanded down already but I don't think painting it would be that great of an idea since the weather here looks like it's going to turn overcast and shit soon.

Probably should've taken the pic outside but oh well.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
          Just send a picture of you with every wheel you own
          Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
          seconded

Awesome idea, shall try this

Also just SOLD my OZ Pegasus for $1700 posted, which is even better for me.
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Also just SOLD my OZ Pegasus for $1700 posted, which is even better for me.
            That is the coolest of stories. I am blushing right now.

I have a question....will I be cooler if I buy cool wheels? Please....be honest.

Good luck getting a job at memoryfag....perhaps provide your interviewer with a good BJ and that will get your foot in the door.

Also....who is this 940 bitch you speak of?

Comment

• Seriously, who is this moron?

Since it looks like he is trying to troll i'd give him a -1/10 at the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                Seriously, who is this moron?
                Since it looks like he is trying to troll i'd give him a -1/10 at the most.
                Wow......Neil.......you are cool. I was thinking at least a -3. You get a -7 for a creative reply....if you don't understand....because Australia.....google it. Dickbag.

Comment

• Probably the easiest sale I had to deal with.

He already transferred me the money, so all I gota do is send off the wheels.

I like people like that, who don't fuck around with trying to lowball and negotiate the price to the last cent.
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macaque View Post
                      Wow......Neil.......you are cool. I was thinking at least a -3. You get a -7 for a creative reply....if you don't understand....because Australia.....google it. Dickbag.
                      Lol. Tryhard.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Macaque View Post
                        De la manera que responda que supongo que sólo tienes el intelecto mental de uno de 12 año de edad, que ha sido golpeado por su madre alcohólica durante la mayor parte de su vida.

Ahora probablemente se pruebe y volver con algún tipo de respuesta que pensarás que es inteligente pero realmente sólo está mostrando que no pudo haber algo mejor que hacer con tu vida miserable.

Comment

• lol this noob

in our language his nick is a racist word for people coming from marokko

and hello upside down world and KK
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Hey Pascal, whats up?

Comment

• nowt

a6 avant are too expensive or come with the 2.7 and 3.0 engines, in which case, state tax will do me in
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Hmm.

I most probably missed it quite a while ago but what ended up happening with the Golf after the accident?

Comment

Working...
                                X