Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh (skrapez) owned it and sold it. The current owner is selling it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Josh (skrapez) owned it and sold it. The current owner is selling it now.

omg yes! thank you so much man! been looking for it forever!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Whats new in the build Dude?
        Just been touching her up and trying to hoard parts for maintence. I need to swap out my motor mounts soon... They are saggy time for slight motor lift. Also I want to turbo it already! Not much been busy.
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup Cunts
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yo
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Morning all.

Watched a shit-talking Mustang owner get his ass handed to him by a Honda last night. It was a good night.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Those are always fun.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Morning all.

Watched a shit-talking Mustang owner get his ass handed to him by a Honda last night. It was a good night.
                  I trolled a super loud 2005ish 4.6l mustang the other night. I couldnt get him to run. Think I scared him with BOV flutter.

I would have probably been destroyed too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    I trolled a super loud 2005ish 4.6l mustang the other night. I couldnt get him to run. Think I scared him with BOV flutter.

I would have probably been destroyed too.
                    You didn't troll anyone, and you sound like a ricer.

This was an asshammering courtesy of my friend's S2000 with some positive manifold pressure against a procharged Mustang who thought he couldn't be beat.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Oh mustang owners... A really good friend of mine's parents both own Roush 427r's and they all think they are the most insane cars in the world. Swore up and down that his dad's (with some head work and a smaller pulley) was outrunning zx10's and stuff. I destroyed it on my Buell XB9r which was by no means fast. Conclusion: they still think it's the fastest car ever. Mustang owners...
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

You didn't troll anyone, and you sound like a ricer.

This was an asshammering courtesy of my friend's S2000 with some positive manifold pressure against a procharged Mustang who thought he couldn't be beat.
                        I am a ricer at heart, thats no news to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                          Oh mustang owners... A really good friend of mine's parents both own Roush 427r's and they all think they are the most insane cars in the world. Swore up and down that his dad's (with some head work and a smaller pulley) was outrunning zx10's and stuff. I destroyed it on my Buell XB9r which was by no means fast. Conclusion: they still think it's the fastest car ever. Mustang owners...
                          It's their personal logic.

I'm friends with two of them, and it's almost always the same logic: My car has a supercharger so fuck you.

I get a perverted sense of pride to see them get shit on.
                          Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          I am a ricer at heart, thats no news to me.
                          Just a pro tip: don't even mention an occurrence unless something actually happened.

"Yo bro, I would have totally raced him bro, but he got off an exit before me. Bro, he was so lucky bro. He heard my fart cannon and blow off valve and didn't want any bro."

Comment

It's their personal logic.

I'm friends with two of them, and it's almost always the same logic: My car has a supercharger so fuck you.

I get a perverted sense of pride to see them get shit on.
                            We're going to be the best of friends.
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              We're going to be the best of friends.
                              This used to be my profile picture on Facebook. The level of pony rage that followed was hysterical.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                                X