Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the AAA flatbed drivers **** in my area me. But one labeled me the "King of the lowriders". Yes he was mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      I thought Dave did windshield repair.
      Yeah. I said kinda because you would both be doing car-related things outside in the weather. Anyway, the roadside assistance thing seems like it'd be exciting. Don't hot blondes always run out of gas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        Yeah. I said kinda because you would both be doing car-related things outside in the weather. Anyway, the roadside assistance thing seems like it'd be exciting. Don't hot blondes always run out of gas?
        Or lock their keys inside their cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          My thought exactly. And it is in a college town, so there will be more hot blondes.

Comment

• Brunettes ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              Brunettes ftw
              This. Or redheads

Comment

• I actually don't car what color the hair is lol.

Though my preference is black.

Comment

• So bored in this computers class. Fml

Comment

Brunettes ftw
                    Ditto

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    This. Or redheads

I like the Emma Stone Auburn color.

There is a girl in my psych class, she is dirty blond with a reddish brown under color. Idk what the fuck to call it but she is damn sexy.

Comment

So bored in this computers class. Fml
                      Read my URs4 build thread. Then you wont be.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Ditto

[IMG]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3568-mah-nigga.jpg[/IMG

I like the Emma Stone Auburn color.

There is a girl in my psych class, she is dirty blond with a reddish brown under color. Idk what the fuck to call it but she is damn sexy.
                        Strawberry blonde? I remember I went to school with a chick who wouldn't admit she was ginger, but "strawberry blonde"

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Strawberry blonde? I remember I went to school with a chick who wouldn't admit she was ginger, but "strawberry blonde"
                          No she is blond but like the bottom coat she dyed a different color. I dont know how to explain it.

Comment

• Well I'm out, later guys

Comment

• Euro I saw your post before you deleted it. I couldnt quote it in time though. That would be Emma Watson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                I've had the same argument with at least 5 different girls. If there is even a shade of red, I'm gonna call you a redhead.

Truth is they are to proud to be ok with that, so they have to argue about how they're strawberry blonde. Women.

Comment

Working...
                                X