This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I was playing last night and noticed something was up. so I took it all apart and figured out that was the deal. Also on the Cuetec there is a small plastic ring that is by the joint on the handle side. I saw that that piece is cracked now.

So qaulity wise, all the name brands in that price range are pretty similar?
    Yeah I'd say so. They all have their little differences and specific parts, but otherwise in a sense they're all very similar. Probably the biggest difference between all the cues would be the time it takes you to get used to one.

Because of that plastic piece breaking, you shouldn't have to worry about anything like that with a basic Players cue. Just keep the tip shaped up and the shaft smooth. I had my tip changed to a softer one for more English.

Comment

• still stick swag i see.....
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        still stick swag i see.....
        Where you been foo.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Holy shit.

Too bad that thing needs a fucking whale in the bed so it would hook better.

That's what I want to do with the Saab if I can get it. Even though it's FWD, it would be so freakin fun to pull on wrx's.

With the proper tune I think the stock blocks should be able to hold right around 400 hp from what I have read. I know to get to 325 whp it would only take about $1500 and a weekends worth of time.

Intake, downpipe, exhaust, injectors and tune is all it would take.

My brother wants to get another block for his car and start building a high hp motor. It'd be pretty costly though. Pistons, rods, cams, gt30r, etc. It would net him right around 500+ hp.
          I could do work to the s4 but then it would be expected. Or if I did a couple small things people would be like oh thats it. So sleeper galant is the project.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          I spent a good hour watching a load of videos on that channel.

Now I want to go fast.
          Watch Ocean City burnout videos. Those make you want to go merican and hoon down the streets in muscle cars.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Lol

Fwd

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Nothing says "love thy neighbor" like starting a slash burn that blows into their yard. While they are working outside.

Fuck those assholes.
          My neighbor is a church. Our burns coincide with their flag football games. They are the reason people **** religion.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          still stick swag i see.....

Comment

• My Xbox now red rings after you have played one sitting. So now the mad scientist has to rip apart the heat sinks and replace the thermal paste I fried.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              My Xbox now red rings after you have played one sitting. So now the mad scientist has to rip apart the heat sinks and replace the thermal paste I fried.
              Should have been double clutching not granny shifting in GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Should have been double clutching not granny shifting in GTA
                The fucking game makes a noob-shift on every car. Pretty retarded.

Comment

• hey cornrow, Lucasi cues any good?
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yup. 2 of the main guys at the poolhall I see who are also my close friends use them.

Comment

Yup. 2 of the main guys at the poolhall I see who are also my close friends use them.
                      werd, I just found a couple dirt cheap on CL

Comment

• You ever use a cue equipped with a Predator shaft?

Comment

You ever use a cue equipped with a Predator shaft?
                          Nah, but theyre damn expensive haha

Comment

• Dude, if you know someone who has one, ask to shoot with their cue for a bit. Those shafts are no joke.

I used to make fun of my friends for buying them, but after I used it I was surprised at the difference it made...

They're like the BWS of shafts

Comment

Dude, if you know someone who has one, ask to shoot with their cue for a bit. Those shafts are no joke.

I used to make fun of my friends for buying them, but after I used it I was surprised at the difference it made...

They're like the BWS of shafts
                              damn Ill keep my eyes open.

Just emailed these dudes about the Lucasi cues. Trying to lowball them in a non-offensive way lol

Comment

• That's the only way to do shit on CL lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X