X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Way to go Andy.

way more interesting than my ceiling fan and pallet woodshed.
    lol

Local PD is hiring 4 people in the spring. Wouldn't be a terrible city to work in. Would deal with a lot of small domestic stuff and general idiocy.

When I was in high school I did a bunch of ride-alongs and have always had a small interest in it. Since I am a very detail oriented person and very meticulous I think it would be a good career for me.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Signed up to take another PD test in a month.

yeahfuckyeah

Starting salary is 47k out of the academy. Basically double what I make now.
      Very nice. Best of luck dude, I'm sure you'll ace it.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Way to go Andy.

way more interesting than my ceiling fan and pallet woodshed.
      Pallet woodshed, you say?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Very nice. Best of luck dude, I'm sure you'll ace it.
        Thank man.

I took the State Trooper Exam this past weekend and feel I did pretty well on it. Probably won't find out the scores for another 3-6 months though which kinda sucks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          lol

Local PD is hiring 4 people in the spring. Wouldn't be a terrible city to work in. Would deal with a lot of small domestic stuff and general idiocy.

When I was in high school I did a bunch of ride-alongs and have always had a small interest in it. Since I am a very detail oriented person and very meticulous I think it would be a good career for me.
          Become a cop, ticket kids for fake ass wheels. Seems legit.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Pallet woodshed, you say?
          Yeah I just looked online for a couple pics and went from there. Mine should hold a cord and a half. Cost me just under $100. 75% of the cost is tied up in steel roofing. If you could find some for cheap you'd be golden.

Comment

• gotta go eat. meal #4

later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Bad thoughts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7rjqr7V2hk"]Flaco's 1100hp Turbo Truck vs. ALL @ TX2K12 - YouTube[/ame]
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That truck is wicked. I want to make it doens for tx2k one year. The amount of high hp highway queens blasting around is unreal.

Comment

• Everyone wants a car that can compete in TX2K

And I'm just sitting here wanting 400hp

Comment

• When I get the galant done I want to do some trolling there. It "should" be competetive with most cars running 600-700hp.

I just love the fact that getting beat by a galant would be the biggest ego killer ever. People know aout high hp subarus, hondas, eclipses, older galants, evos ect. But not a early 2000 galant.

Comment

• That post made me want to get my ass in gear. Off to go apply for a job and galant work.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        That post made me want to get my ass in gear. Off to go apply for a job and galant work.
                        This nigga, got his hopes up...

Comment

Holy shit.

Too bad that thing needs a fucking whale in the bed so it would hook better.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          When I get the galant done I want to do some trolling there. It "should" be competetive with most cars running 600-700hp.

I just love the fact that getting beat by a galant would be the biggest ego killer ever. People know aout high hp subarus, hondas, eclipses, older galants, evos ect. But not a early 2000 galant.
                          That's what I want to do with the Saab if I can get it. Even though it's FWD, it would be so freakin fun to pull on wrx's.

With the proper tune I think the stock blocks should be able to hold right around 400 hp from what I have read. I know to get to 325 whp it would only take about $1500 and a weekends worth of time.

Intake, downpipe, exhaust, injectors and tune is all it would take.

My brother wants to get another block for his car and start building a high hp motor. It'd be pretty costly though. Pistons, rods, cams, gt30r, etc. It would net him right around 500+ hp.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I spent a good hour watching a load of videos on that channel.

Now I want to go fast.

Comment

• Aye wudup niggas.

Comment

Everyone wants a car that can compete in TX2K

And I'm just sitting here wanting 400hp
                                Lol
                                Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Holy shit.

Too bad that thing needs a fucking whale in the bed so it would hook better.

That's what I want to do with the Saab if I can get it. Even though it's FWD, it would be so freakin fun to pull on wrx's.

With the proper tune I think the stock blocks should be able to hold right around 400 hp from what I have read. I know to get to 325 whp it would only take about $1500 and a weekends worth of time.

Intake, downpipe, exhaust, injectors and tune is all it would take.

My brother wants to get another block for his car and start building a high hp motor. It'd be pretty costly though. Pistons, rods, cams, gt30r, etc. It would net him right around 500+ hp.
                                Fwd
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X