• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    lol, pro blogger. Must be liking it though
    probably? lol I think its better than fmu was for him
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• no matter how much I eat today, Im still fucking hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Carz And Wordz for Pagez Andrew? hes too cool now that hes a pro blogger

Kelly is in school I assume
        In school, busy as fuck with a million things, and making sure I have all the parts needed for my new turbo setup.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Went to 4 different garages today, none could align my car. Sweet.
          man I **** that shit.
          had to roll around for like a month with fucked up alignment before i could find the right guy. Some older guy with a local shop, we shot the shit about he was the only guy in ATX who would aligh countaches and testarossas back in the day. I got to get under the car and help em out too. Got my shit to -4 in the back with zero toe in or out. Which is pretty damn good (highest i've seen) for an e39 that doesn't have adjustment in the coils

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            In school, busy as fuck with a million things, and making sure I have all the parts needed for my new turbo setup.
            a likely excuse

Comment

• Andddd I need to write a feature tonight.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Andddd I need to write a feature tonight.
                is it about me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                  man I **** that shit.
                  had to roll around for like a month with fucked up alignment before i could find the right guy. Some older guy with a local shop, we shot the shit about he was the only guy in ATX who would aligh countaches and testarossas back in the day. I got to get under the car and help em out too. Got my shit to -4 in the back with zero toe in or out. Which is pretty damn good (highest i've seen) for an e39 that doesn't have adjustment in the coils
                  They keep saying it's because my wheels are too wide and the gauge thing doesn't fit. One garage got it to fit, but it was catching the rear bumper when they rolled it forward.

I've got a slight bit of toe out at the front, so I need it fixed before it eats my tyres

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Sup Rob.
                      not much nice day out! Work flow is good!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

They keep saying it's because my wheels are too wide and the gauge thing doesn't fit. One garage got it to fit, but it was catching the rear bumper when they rolled it forward.

I've got a slight bit of toe out at the front, so I need it fixed before it eats my tyres
                        damn how wide are those? style 32's go up to 9" I think?

My guy used like little stick on things and lazers i think, worked great on my 10's.

find somebody with lazers
                        Last edited by Stupid Kid; 10-03-2013, 03:10 PM. Reason: made the lazers more lazery

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          not much nice day out! Work flow is good!
                          liking the new job mane?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                            damn how wide are those? style 32's go up to 9" I think?

My guy used like little stick on things and lazers i think, worked great on my 10's.

find somebody with lazers
                            Yeah, they're only 9's. Which is why I thought it was weird.

There's a place not far from me that has lasers I think, I'll try there at the weekend.

Comment

• Sup cunts.

Comment

• This is what not getting an aliment for a month got me lol.... you can see just how gnarly the wear is if you look at where the tire meets the ground
                                good thing these tires are worn out anyways and they were pretty much free

Comment

Working...
                                X