• Show
Clear All

• Can't wait til pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Can't wait til pay day.
      Gonna spend it playing pool I guess? :P

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Can't wait til pay day.
        same, I didnt get paid last week. So I am getting 2 weeks worth this week plus bonuses.

Comment

Can't wait til pay day.
          yup.

btw royals by lorde is such a wicked song.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            Gonna spend it playing pool I guess? :P
            LOL. Shit, the only money I spend playing pool is for beer or soda. I play for free son.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            same, I didnt get paid last week. So I am getting 2 weeks worth this week plus bonuses.
            Fuck I thought I was getting paid last week too but they said it was this week... I'm on $7 til Wednesday

I have gas for work luckily and that chump change is my lunch money tomorrow since I'm off Wednesday.

Comment

• I'm going to be fucking broke till like oct
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I had Chipotle for lunch today. The rest of the week with either be no lunch or dollar menu. I get my checks by paper so I have to cash them when I get them friday. I have to watch it until then.

The person I am renting a room from ate my fucking pie I had in the fridge. On thursday when I left there was 1 piece shy of 1/2 a pie. Now its gone. Thats 5 pieces of pie in 4 days. Like holy fucking fat fuck. Wasnt a cheap pie I only got 2 pieces of.

Well I am going back to bed to sleep off this cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  I'm going to be fucking broke till like oct
                  You got so much shit done with your car though. Good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    I had Chipotle for lunch today. The rest of the week with either be no lunch or dollar menu. I get my checks by paper so I have to cash them when I get them friday. I have to watch it until then.

The person I am renting a room from ate my fucking pie I had in the fridge. On thursday when I left there was 1 piece shy of 1/2 a pie. Now its gone. Thats 5 pieces of pie in 4 days. Like holy fucking fat fuck. Wasnt a cheap pie I only got 2 pieces of.

Well I am going back to bed to sleep off this cold.
                    Dollar menu was what I had today. I had $10 to start the day lol...

Roommates suck dick usually.

Comment

Dollar menu was what I had today. I had $10 to start the day lol...

Roommates suck dick usually.
                      Seriously I am paying for nothing I am here 4 nights a week and am gone from at least 630am to 500pm. I buy and cook all my food, I never have lights on and its a well so water is not payed for. So maybe I increase the electric bill $25 not much. But I swear she eats $25 of my food without reimbursement.

Comment

Seriously I am paying for nothing I am here 4 nights a week and am gone from at least 630am to 500pm. I buy and cook all my food, I never have lights on and its a well so water is not payed for. So maybe I increase the electric bill $25 not much. But I swear she eats $25 of my food without reimbursement.
                        Maybe become friends with benefits.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Barf, 53 year old obese need I say more. Like I wanna puke now

Comment

• Came to the conclusion I have the worst luck with roomates. I just need to live alone

Comment

Lol wow. I had an entirely different image in my mind.

Comment

Yeah I was gonna say that ^...

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                But now that you mention this, cut bacon off her back.

Comment

Working...
                                X