This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    Yeah, I could use a better pry bar set but that shit costs dinero and I don't have dinero.

Yeah. I got lucky with that tool box. It was loaded with so much shit, more shit than tools, I had the guy that sold it to me clear it out. None of it was useful to me. Gave it a good cleaning and resprayed it. Good as new.
    Sears had a USA made 4 pc Craftsman set on sale last week for 19.99

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    *Damper. Dampener would mean you're adding moisture. Amateurs.

I wish there were more garage sales so I could buy old tools. Old, used stuff has a certain character about it.
    Chris this forum has a bunch of vintage tools for sale at times

Problem is most of the time they know what stuff is worth.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.

I think he needs a short tire and wheel combo to pull off that camber, and more inner width and less stretch. Luckily he didnt completely fuck shit up and all is easily reversible.

I want this, baller cruiser

Comment

• Dampper*
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Dapper**

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          Dampper*
          Goddamn it, I thought of this just as I walked away from my desk.

"I need a new harmonic dapper, doh."
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Harmonic Fapper

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              I think he needs a short tire and wheel combo to pull off that camber, and more inner width and less stretch. Luckily he didnt completely fuck shit up and all is easily reversible.
              God I **** camber like that. It's just somebody playing the 'look at me" card. Stupid.

Comment

Sears had a USA made 4 pc Craftsman set on sale last week for 19.99
                Are you fucking serious?! Fuck! Now I need to head over to Sears and see what's up. Shows how much I pay attention to these things.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                  Are you fucking serious?! Fuck! Now I need to head over to Sears and see what's up. Shows how much I pay attention to these things.
                  I'll start posting tool deals that I come across

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    God I **** camber like that. It's just somebody playing the 'look at me" card. Stupid.
                    You're just a *****.

But seriously. There is such a thing as "too much". And then, you get idiots who defend the OP and they say "We're all here to support eachother if you can't support him then gtfo no one wants your opinions."

Motherfucker, that's not the way it works. You post it for all to see, expect feedback goddamn it. It's not always going to be positive, so fucking deal with it. It's like some girl dressing like a slut, then getting mad when other bitches call her a slut or a whore in public. If you don't want the repercussions of sticking out, then don't fucking do it.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'll start posting tool deals that I come across
                      That'd be sweet man. I just browsed the sears site and their 3 piece set was $40. I can't believe I missed out on a $20 4 piece set.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

yes

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          You're just a *****.

But seriously. There is such a thing as "too much". And then, you get idiots who defend the OP and they say "We're all here to support eachother if you can't support him then gtfo no one wants your opinions."

Motherfucker, that's not the way it works. You post it for all to see, expect feedback goddamn it. It's not always going to be positive, so fucking deal with it. It's like some girl dressing like a slut, then getting mad when other bitches call her a slut or a whore in public. If you don't want the repercussions of sticking out, then don't fucking do it.
                          ^Truth. You're wise beyond your years.

He can do what he wants but don't whine when people don't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            You're just a *****.

I read through all that and then saw sluts. Everything else just disappeared afterwards.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              ^Truth. You're wise beyond your years.

He can do what he wants but don't whine when people don't like it.
                              According to my better half, I'm old. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I'm just tired of seeing people get defensive and up-in-arms over petty bullshit. I'm not a big fan of "Everyone should hold hands and come together as car people!", because let's be honest- it's never gonna fucking happen. Be realistic, accept the fact that you can't please everyone, and do what suites you.

/rant
                              Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                              I read through all that and then saw sluts. Everything else just disappeared afterwards.
                              I'm going to leave the last half of my response blank, so you can picture a slut.

You good?

Okay, good.

Comment

• It must be horrible driving with that much camber

Comment

Working...
                                X