This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    If it fucks up your screwdriver, you either have a shitty screwdriver or you're doing something wrong.
    Regardless it is the wrong tool for the job.

Screwdrivers are the tool most vulnerable to shady tree mechanic fuckery.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    ha ha we don't live on Alcatraz

There are no guards or fences here
    Just an ocean full of shit the will eat you.

Comment

• i have never in my life used a screwdriver to pull an axle.... Nor will you ever catch me using one of my MAC screwdrivers to remove an axle. yup they're really nice and I intend to keep the entire $130 set really nice.... not use them as pry bars.. that's what my prybar is for.............. fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
        i have never in my life used a screwdriver to pull an axle.... Nor will you ever catch me using one of my MAC screwdrivers to remove an axle. yup they're really nice and I intend to keep the entire $130 set really nice.... not use them as pry bars.. that's what my prybar is for.............. fuck.
        ".............. fuck"

Comment

• hey guys

Comment

• Morning, all.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• For fuck sake. The ABS and TCS lights are on in the car again

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                For fuck sake. The ABS and TCS lights are on in the car again
                Words cannot describe the joy I have every time I drive my M3 without any dash lights on. Which is 99% of the time.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Words cannot describe the joy I have every time I drive my M3 without any dash lights on. Which is 99% of the time.
                  So annoying. They came on when I first lowered it and went off the next day. I'm hoping it does the same because any dash warning lights are a straight MOT fail

Comment

So annoying. They came on when I first lowered it and went off the next day. I'm hoping it does the same because any dash warning lights are a straight MOT fail
                    Yikes. You guys have it so much harder for inspections than we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      tomorrow is my friday
                      fuck ya
                      *Today.

My Friday has arrived as well. fuckyeah.jpg
                      Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Regardless it is the wrong tool for the job.

Screwdrivers are the tool most vulnerable to shady tree mechanic fuckery.
                      True. Popping the retaining clip is the part that I'm referring to though. I don't pry on shit with screwdrivers often but the gap between a trans case and a CV axle is almost negligible.
                      Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                      i have never in my life used a screwdriver to pull an axle.... Nor will you ever catch me using one of my MAC screwdrivers to remove an axle. yup they're really nice and I intend to keep the entire $130 set really nice.... not use them as pry bars.. that's what my prybar is for.............. fuck.
                      See my reply above. Pry bars have a fat foot that doesn't fit in those tight places hence the reason I said it. Otherwise, the pry bar does get used for what its intended. Bashing yourself in the foot if it slips out of your hand.

Now that I'm done with that, morning guise.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Yikes. You guys have it so much harder for inspections than we do.
                        Yep, and mine runs out this month I currently have the ABS, TCS and Airbag light on. It shouldn't fail on anything either than those, maybe a track rod end and brake line

Comment

Yep, and mine runs out this month I currently have the ABS, TCS and Airbag light on. It shouldn't fail on anything either than those, maybe a track rod end and brake line
                          Thank you for reminding me- my inspection for my Prelude is up this month, too. Looks like that'll get done when I get back from SC.

Comment

• I **** inspections/mot's

Comment

I **** inspections/mot's
                              Think how fucked you'd be if you had an OBD2 car that was swapped.

Comment

• There's a 1990 Cressida listed on craigslist for $700. Needs a transmission.

Hmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X