This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    LOL better safe then sorry... I just want to block the hole pretty much... I don't want oem fogs too many fogs then! lol And they get hot... DOwn hill! lol
    I was being sarcastic, I dig the brake cooling ducts. Whether your brakes overheat or not.

My brakes don't overheat from normal driving either, but every now and then I hit my favorite downhill curvy road, and my brakes definitely get hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Im wearing a hoody and drinking pumpkin beer outside. looks like its officially fall in new england
      That sounds good. This sounds gay but I cant wait to blast through leaves around town on the bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        That sounds good. This sounds gay but I cant wait to blast through leaves around town on the bike.
        youre right, that did sound gay
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

youre right, that did sound gay

Comment

• I rly wish I could do stuff like this

Comment

• I remember the last time I rode a bike. I wheelied for like 45 feet, then flipped backwards and landed on my head

Comment

I remember the last time I rode a bike. I wheelied for like 45 feet, then flipped backwards and landed on my head
                For real? hahahaha damn dude, I watched my little cousin almost do that on a Honda 954. That definitely kills the mood.

Comment

bullets create holes, not fill them

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Im wearing a hoody and drinking pumpkin beer outside. looks like its officially fall in new england
                    I was doing the same exact thing last night. Saranac Pumpkin Ale is delicious.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I was doing the same exact thing last night. Saranac Pumpkin Ale is delicious.
                      Im on the Harpoon Imperial Pumpkin Stout right now. 10% of abv pumpkin goodness

Comment

Im on the Harpoon Imperial Pumpkin Stout right now. 10% of abv pumpkin goodness
                        Gonna have to try that.

I've got Saranac and Samuel Adams pumpkin ales at my house. I think I have more beer than anything else lol.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Gonna have to try that.

I've got Saranac and Samuel Adams pumpkin ales at my house. I think I have more beer than anything else lol.
                          I **** Sam Adams and Jim Koch. So I dont buy them lol. I havent bought my seasonal favorites yet

Dogfish Punkin
                          Wayenbacher (sp?)

Comment

I **** Sam Adams and Jim Koch. So I dont buy them lol. I havent bought my seasonal favorites yet

Dogfish Punkin
                            Wayenbacher (sp?)
                            Lucky, I got both beers as housewarming gifts lol.
                            Dogfish is awesome. A friend of mine works at Naked Dove brewery, they have some really good stuff too.

Comment

• never heard of it. probably doesnt make it out of the area?

Comment

• Probably not, local stuff. I wonder how hard it would be to ship you a growler.

Comment

Working...
                                X