X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i almost went iphone after they ripped off bbm
    I don't stay up on company/corporation politics so I just went iphone since the 2G and have not looked back.

3-4 of my droid friends went to the iphone after a fun 2 years of getting replacement droids every 4 months for one reason or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      If you want simplicity and uninterrupted reliability get the iphone.

If you like fiddlefucking around and pirating music and appmunching and enjoy crashinthemiddleofsomething then get the latest droid.
      I don't care what all the droid fags say, they do crash a lot. My brother had a Droid then went to the iPhone and said he'll never look back. I've never had one but I've messed around with a couple and they just seem really clunky to me.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i almost went iphone after they ripped off bbm
      You and your god damn black berries.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Later guys. Phone is finally done syncing music. Gonna go sweat my ass off in this 90* heat running. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I don't care what all the droid fags say, they do crash a lot. My brother had a Droid then went to the iPhone and said he'll never look back. I've never had one but I've messed around with a couple and they just seem really clunky to me.

You and your god damn black berries.
          well it would make sense. I have so many friends on iphones that the messaging would be mostly data charges. and that would save a ton internationally instead of paying 25cents per text
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I guess I'm not a huge fan of all the propreitary crap that Apple has. I do like my Ipod though. I just worry that the Iphone will be a mess to sync on windows.

Comment

• Funny. I had an iphone for about three years. Back when the 3g was around. Switched to Android and then custom Android and haven't looked back. iPhone's ui is way too bland for my tastes.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• So I go downstairs and my kitten runs up and drops a dead bird at my feet and just looks at me and meows.

I'm sort of proud and grossed out.

Comment

• My phone has never crashed on me
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    I guess I'm not a huge fan of all the propreitary crap that Apple has. I do like my Ipod though. I just worry that the Iphone will be a mess to sync on windows.
                    That's the issue I am having now.

But, with that said, my computer is 8 years old and I am running a pirated version of Windows. I don't think the USB driver software is 100% correct and that's where my iPhone sync issues are.

My parents both have iPhone's/iPad's and don't have any issues with their Window's based computers.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    So I go downstairs and my kitten runs up and drops a dead bird at my feet and just looks at me and meows.

I'm sort of proud and grossed out.
                    lol. Cats. Weird creatures.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      That's the issue I am having now.

But, with that said, my computer is 8 years old and I am running a pirated version of Windows. I don't think the USB driver software is 100% correct and that's where my iPhone sync issues are.

My parents both have iPhone's/iPad's and don't have any issues with their Window's based computers.

Hopefully things will be better for my itunes and ipod when i get a new laptop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        My phone has never crashed on me
                        So what happens when you group-build the ls400 and one of the dudes puts it through a concrete barrier?

Taking part in a group-build is like sharing a girlfriend imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Hopefully things will be better for my itunes and ipod when i get a new laptop.
                          Yeah. A new laptop is def on my get list. Would love a Macbook Pro

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• luuunch time!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              luuunch time!
                              I just ate too.

Had just under 6 ounces of chicken and about 3/4 cup string beans.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                So what happens when you group-build the ls400 and one of the dudes puts it through a concrete barrier?

Taking part in a group-build is like sharing a girlfriend imo
                                fix it or buy a new chassis
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X