• Show
Clear All

• He watched too much Django
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Think I'm actually going to have time to work on my car tomorrow
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Speaking of racists. The IRS may be visisting my old boss due to a anonymous tip........

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Think I'm actually going to have time to work on my car tomorrow
          What you doing to it now? Those swaybar links?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            What you doing to it now? Those swaybar links?
            Check for leaks
            try and figure out wtf is going on with the passenger side wheel when I go over 80
            raise the rear subframe
            try and fix the swaybar endlinks

Comment

Check for leaks
              try and figure out wtf is going on with the passenger side wheel when I go over 80
              raise the rear subframe
              try and fix the swaybar endlinks
              LS leaking oil? or PS leak?

You going with solid risers? how come you didn't put them in earlier, they are so good for leveling out the LCAs.

Did you end up buying those SPL endlinks?

Comment

• Coco bought the spl stuffs.

Comment

LS leaking oil? or PS leak?

You going with solid risers? how come you didn't put them in earlier, they are so good for leveling out the LCAs.

Did you end up buying those SPL endlinks?
                  Just a double check while I have it up in the air.

I have the SPL jiggers, right now I'm 1/4 raised, I'll be going the full 1/2 tomorrow.

Nah, going to see if I can adjust them a bit to fix them.

If I can't get them right, then fuck it, time to extend my coils and order the next toy

Comment

• I want to get the super low S-chassis BWS coils, but I got offered slightly used ShockWorks S13 coilovers for $1100, which usually retail at $1600+.

And they handle amazingly, so I think I have to buy them.

Not sure on how low they go and etc, but i can raise it up a little for the huge increase in handling

Comment

I want to get the super low S-chassis BWS coils, but I got offered slightly used ShockWorks S13 coilovers for $1100, which usually retail at $1600+.

And they handle amazingly, so I think I have to buy them.

Not sure on how low they go and etc, but i can raise it up a little for the huge increase in handling
                      Going low is cool and all, but it fucks up your roll center.

Get drop spindles, kill em all.

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

Going low is cool and all, but it fucks up your roll center.

Get drop spindles, kill em all.

Comment

• There isn't quite enough people making drop spindles atm for me to consider them.

It is just too expensive and Driftworks knuckles are not the best fit and finish as my friend found out first hand.

I'm still iffy on the GKTech knuckles atm, alloy does not seems the best knuckle material in my view, although I do know Z32s used alloy knuckles...

So kinda just wait and see what companies can emerge as the better option.

For a cost of $1.5k, I'd rather havy my car a bit higher and put that money into getting 200kWs

Comment

There isn't quite enough people making drop spindles atm for me to consider them.

It is just too expensive and Driftworks knuckles are not the best fit and finish as my friend found out first hand.

I'm still iffy on the GKTech knuckles atm, alloy does not seems the best knuckle material in my view, although I do know Z32s used alloy knuckles...

So kinda just wait and see what companies can emerge as the better option.

For a cost of $1.5k, I'd rather havy my car a bit higher and put that money into getting 200kWs
                              So the driftworks suck eh?

GKTech is in the process of changing their design atm.

I know that PBM has a 25mm rear drop knuckle WITH spherical bushings, and those are 400 IIRC.

they even have a dual caliper option....

Comment

So the driftworks suck eh?

GKTech is in the process of changing their design atm.

I know that PBM has a 25mm rear drop knuckle WITH spherical bushings, and those are 400 IIRC.

they even have a dual caliper option....
                                Wouldn't say Driftworks suck, they probably do their job pretty well, but as my friend found out, they are not a direct bolt on.

He had to grind some corners as they were fouling the rotor or the LCA, can't quite remember which one. And their powdercoating is terrible and falls off almost instantly.

Its just for how much money those things cost, they did not stand up to their value.

I'll wait to see some reviews of PBM stuff first

Comment

Working...
                                X