X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I like the 74-77 style.

However, I'd really like the wider rear metal with a whale tail of course.

I would keep it very basic. I'd like to update the drivetrain with something newer (like out of a 993), and keep the rest of it very simple. Partial cage, no rear seats but have nice carbon panels instead, comfortable front seats that would be good for track days while still being comfy on the street and fairly easy to get in and out of. I would keep the inside as classy as possible.

Outside I'd like to go a real dark gray for the body color with black trim and a black 'Porsche' logo along the bottoms of the doors. I'd slightly tint the glass so it doesn't have suck a 'fishbowl' look. Height wise it would be hunkered down but not slammed. I want it to have a nice balance for track and street. Not sure what I would do for wheels. Honestly I think Fuch's would be the only appropriate wheel for this area 911.

It would be clean, classy, but relatively fast and able on the track. It would also be a very fun car to take to the store to get like bread or something.

And like you said, the ultimate car for a night out on the town with a lady.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Why get bread in a Porsche? You are driving a Porsche you should be going to get condoms for all of the ladies you are about to take out on dates because you drive a Porsche.
      Bread for sandwiches she's gonna make after we're done you noob.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      Bread= money

Id drive my Porsche to the bank and the bakery though.
      I'd drive mine everywhere as long as there isn't a monsoon going on outside and it isn't snowing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I like the 74-77 style.

However, I'd really like the wider rear metal with a whale tail of course.

I would keep it very basic. I'd like to update the drivetrain with something newer (like out of a 993), and keep the rest of it very simple. Partial cage, no rear seats but have nice carbon panels instead, comfortable front seats that would be good for track days while still being comfy on the street and fairly easy to get in and out of. I would keep the inside as classy as possible.

Outside I'd like to go a real dark gray for the body color with black trim and a black 'Porsche' logo along the bottoms of the doors. I'd slightly tint the glass so it doesn't have suck a 'fishbowl' look. Height wise it would be hunkered down but not slammed. I want it to have a nice balance for track and street. Not sure what I would do for wheels. Honestly I think Fuch's would be the only appropriate wheel for this area 911.

It would be clean, classy, but relatively fast and able on the track. It would also be a very fun car to take to the store to get like bread or something.

And like you said, the ultimate car for a night out on the town with a lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          [img]http://www.sportscardigest.com/wp-content/uploads/Porsche-911-RSR-IROC.jpg[img]
          Unf. Yes.

Not quite as meaty tire wise and a smidge lower, but yeah something right along those lines.

Just picture something like that a dark metallic gray, black trim and Porsche banner, with some Fuch's. I think color matched centers and polished lips would be the way to go.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            Jack Olson's 911

His plate says RSR, I'm kind of a noob with them, is it a legit RSR? I thought there was only like 55 ever made.

Idk, like I said;

<---------------Bit of a Porsche newb

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Speaking of Porsche, I'd get a 930, coz they were some killer cars.. literally, killed so many people
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Jack Olson's 911

His plate says RSR, I'm kind of a noob with them, is it a legit RSR? I thought there was only like 55 ever made.

Idk, like I said;

<---------------Bit of a Porsche newb
                Nope. Legit RSRs = $$$$$$

"Black Beauty II is a 1972 Porsche 911 modified to resemble one of the race-purpose 2.8-liter 911 RSR's that Porsche made in 1973. As the Roman numerals indicate, it is the second incarnation of a previous 911 I owned, which was a 1973 911 built into a 1973 Carrera RS clone."

Source

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Its not but It doesn't even matter.

seems pretty damn close to your dream porsche tho. Close to mine to except I want a 964

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5-MoDUuRg"]Porsche 911: One Car to Do It All - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Its not but It doesn't even matter.

seems pretty damn close to your dream porsche tho

Porsche 911: One Car to Do It All - YouTube
                    Andy posted that exact same link pages ago. :P

Comment

• Hopes and dreams talk in here.

Comment

• its a good video haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Nope. Legit RSRs = $$$$$$

"Black Beauty II is a 1972 Porsche 911 modified to resemble one of the race-purpose 2.8-liter 911 RSR's that Porsche made in 1973. As the Roman numerals indicate, it is the second incarnation of a previous 911 I owned, which was a 1973 911 built into a 1973 Carrera RS clone."

Source
                          You the man.

I guess I could have googled it. lol

That bodystyle is exactly what I want. RSR fenders and rear quarters.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

its a good video haha
                            Yes it is. I've watched it probably 10 times. lol

Not only is his car awesome and his garage, he's such a cool guy too.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Hopes and dreams talk in here.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              You the man.

I guess I could have googled it. lol

That bodystyle is exactly what I want. RSR fenders and rear quarters.

Comment

• One day!
                                i've done the math if I don't fuck up It could happen within a decade

Comment

Working...
                                X