Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id put some recaro classic c's and a nardi wheel in that shit.

Maybe even an am/fm radio

Comment

• One day when I become stupid rich I want to roll up to some schwanky ass party in a redneck shit mobile with a blown headgasket and leaky valve seals. Or roll up in a donk.

Comment

• Sup
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Like the sig Roman.

Comment

• Ha ha thanks, it is kinda true some times lol
            Although I have not been doing any drinking for a while, just car problems lol
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I got 99 problems, and my car is all of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                I love everything about the older 911's but if I wanted the looks of one id just get one and be happy with the torsion bars, carberators, ect. Its about the whole experience I guess. Like that article says the 964 just didnt have the feel of the old car despite being technically better.

And yeah close to those but even more restrained, oem clean. No decals, tow hooks, anything.
                Think of like the ultimate car to pick a girl up on a date with.
                I like the 74-77 style.

However, I'd really like the wider rear metal with a whale tail of course.

I would keep it very basic. I'd like to update the drivetrain with something newer (like out of a 993), and keep the rest of it very simple. Partial cage, no rear seats but have nice carbon panels instead, comfortable front seats that would be good for track days while still being comfy on the street and fairly easy to get in and out of. I would keep the inside as classy as possible.

Outside I'd like to go a real dark gray for the body color with black trim and a black 'Porsche' logo along the bottoms of the doors. I'd slightly tint the glass so it doesn't have suck a 'fishbowl' look. Height wise it would be hunkered down but not slammed. I want it to have a nice balance for track and street. Not sure what I would do for wheels. Honestly I think Fuch's would be the only appropriate wheel for this area 911.

It would be clean, classy, but relatively fast and able on the track. It would also be a very fun car to take to the store to get like bread or something.

And like you said, the ultimate car for a night out on the town with a lady.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• That sig is perfect.

And damn when I have a good job odds I will just have a bunch of beat ass ignorant cars and thats pretty cool.
                  Definetly making a minivan donk or a dodge rampage donk

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    I like the 74-77 style.

However, I'd really like the wider rear metal with a whale tail of course.

I would keep it very basic. I'd like to update the drivetrain with something newer (like out of a 993), and keep the rest of it very simple. Partial cage, no rear seats but have nice carbon panels instead, comfortable front seats that would be good for track days while still being comfy on the street and fairly easy to get in and out of. I would keep the inside as classy as possible.

Outside I'd like to go a real dark gray for the body color with black trim and a black 'Porsche' logo along the bottoms of the doors. I'd slightly tint the glass so it doesn't have suck a 'fishbowl' look. Height wise it would be hunkered down but not slammed. I want it to have a nice balance for track and street. Not sure what I would do for wheels. Honestly I think Fuch's would be the only appropriate wheel for this area 911.

It would be clean, classy, but relatively fast and able on the track. It would also be a very fun car to take to the store to get like bread or something.

And like you said, the ultimate car for a night out on the town with a lady.
                    Why get bread in a Porsche? You are driving a Porsche you should be going to get condoms for all of the ladies you are about to take out on dates because you drive a Porsche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      I love everything about the older 911's but if I wanted the looks of one id just get one and be happy with the torsion bars, carberators, ect. Its about the whole experience I guess. Like that article says the 964 just didnt have the feel of the old car despite being technically better.

And yeah close to those but even more restrained, oem clean. No decals, tow hooks, anything.
                      Think of like the ultimate car to pick a girl up on a date with.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Bread= money

Id drive my Porsche to the bank and the bakery though.

Comment

• I cant even think of the last time I stepped foot inside a bank. Had to be at least 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

I think I'd take that Devil Z.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              I think I'd take that Devil Z.
                              me too..
                              I guess I am thinking of something like that wangan porsche tho
                              Last edited by Stupid Kid; 09-04-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Aye wussup guise.

My new phone isn't here. Gotta wait til tomorrow... **** this waiting game.

Ordered a phone on Friday night and free expedited shipping. Fuck you Labor Day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X