Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-seize is the business. I put that stuff on like war paint.

Comment

• Might go drop the wheels off at a depot and send them on their way to the new owner
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• They would probably appreciate it.

Comment

• Wadap.

Comment

• Hitting the hay. Did a bunch of engine work and welding squatted on he ground at work today and it kinda took it out of me.

Comment

• I replaced my alternator today after it crapped out on me last night. Brake + battery light for my car means the alternator failed so I turned back around to my driveway, popped the hood and disconnected the positive cable and sure enough it died.

$190 less I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                Got car time in today and piled up interior pieces, useless wires, carpet and sound deadening. Whatchu guys do today?
                Work then replaced an inner cv boot at school. Just got home 20 minutes ago and now passing the fuck out only to repeat the process tomorrow.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                  This isn't my personal blog or some shit though so:

Nice glitter text. I approve.

Comment

• And 1 set of wheels is now gone

Waiting for the second set to be picked up in 15mins...

Comment

• i love reporting spambots and dickwads

and herro LT
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup Pascal.

Let a cheap LS1 Calais pass through at the auctions that I actually could've afforded mostly because it was an auto.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Fucking time waster this guy who was gona buy my Futuras.

He and his mate just nit picked shit about them saying they are all scratched up coz they are just covered in some dirt and dust.

And then back out of the sale saying it is too much for their condition adn that the pics look different.

And his mate tried to say that the bolts are different. He tried to call someone to find out if he should buy them, which pretty much tells me he has no fucking idea.

I told him they are not Rotas, but real 3 piece wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            Fucking time waster this guy who was gona buy my Futuras.

He and his mate just nit picked shit about them saying they are all scratched up coz they are just covered in some dirt and dust.

And then back out of the sale saying it is too much for their condition adn that the pics look different.

And his mate tried to say that the bolts are different. He tried to call someone to find out if he should buy them, which pretty much tells me he has no fucking idea.

I told him they are not Rotas, but real 3 piece wheels
                            Sounds like he was a complete douche.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• next time just do a quickwash

18" 5x112 futura?
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I didn't have time to wash them and the weather here is so shit now.

Oh and he stalled the car trying to park next to me, so yeah fucking noobs

Comment

Working...
                                X