X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    PAGE

and a few of my friends have been really strange they must be on sterioids! They don't look buffer just fatter.....idk lol also the other day my boy was spaced out for like 10min staing off into nothing shaking his shake. Then he downs it like a crazy man and goes "ohhh I can taste the protein"

fuuuuk scary! lol hahhahahabahahhahhhah
    Da fuq?
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
      Da fuq?
      One of us needs to go down and shadow Rob for a week and then translate what really happens back to RT. The life of Rob.

Comment

• They are becoming addicted! Most thought crack was not that bad... (because it was so new in the 80's few years after they figure out it makes you a bum junky and shit loose theeth all that mess) Same will go down w the shakes! lol Watch!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          One of us needs to go down and shadow Rob for a week and then translate what really happens back to RT. The life of Rob.
          dude lets get faded! (gone for a qick stogy!)
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Hey Miro, you going to Freaknight this year?
            I thought that was already over? I don't think I'll go, since I have a trip to Hawaii this Sept, I'm spending money on that. Planning on Paradiso next year though...

Comment

They are becoming addicted! Most thought crack was not that bad... (because it was so new in the 80's few years after they figure out it makes you a bum junky and shit loose theeth all that mess) Same will go down w the shakes! lol Watch!
              Protein wont do anything harmful to you.

It could be the pre-workout bullshit they take, or the energy drinks, or the whacked out supplements. (which they might be putting into the protein shake I guess)....

Really though, it isn't the BROtein.

Comment

Question is, will they rip their own hair out or kill him during that time? Probably.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  I thought that was already over? I don't think I'll go, since I have a trip to Hawaii this Sept, I'm spending money on that. Planning on Paradiso next year though...
                  Freaknight's the Halloween show. I'd spend the money on Hawaii though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    Protein wont do anything harmful to you.

It could be the pre-workout bullshit they take, or the energy drinks, or the whacked out supplements. (which they might be putting into the protein shake I guess)....

Really though, it isn't the BROtein.
                    idk too much of anything is bad! Even Bananas! lol!
                    Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    Question is, will they rip their own hair out or kill him during that time? Probably.
                    they would never want to leave! Buy my book tho! Available threw most retail chains and E-book downloads.......
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

idk too much of anything is bad! Even Bananas! lol!

they would never want to leave! Buy my book tho! Available threw most retail chains and E-book downloads.......
                      Does said book have an English version? If not, fuck you and your shitty book.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Does said book have an English version? If not, fuck you and your shitty book.
                        lol Yeah I have a huge editing team. I also have a top writer the best money can buy! He will fucking write you a dream and sell it in a sec or two. And hes Jewish! POWAAA!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

lol Yeah I have a huge editing team. I also have a top writer the best money can buy! He will fucking write you a dream and sell it in a sec or two. And hes Jewish! POWAAA!
                          bsa, jews cant read or write
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              wrong! THey run this nation!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• AMERICA IS NOW A JEW-RUN NATION. Here is a list of the prominent Jews who run America:

1. Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the private Jew-owned Federal Reserve Bank. Term ends 2020.

2. Lloyd Blankfein: CEO of Goldman Sachs Bank of NY. Goldman Sachs is one of the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank consortium, made up of 8 banks, the House of Rothschild being the principal owner.

3. Harvey Krueger: Chairman of Lehman Brothers Bank of NY. Lehman Brothers is one of the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank consortium, made up of 8 banks, the House of Rothschild being the principal owner.

4. Michael Chertoff: Secretary of US Homeland Security. Chertoff is the son of an Orthodox rabbi. A dual-citizen of both Israel & America. Guess which nation the Jew Chertoff’s first loyalty is to? Chertoff is chief architect of the North American Union Plan and the Orwellian Real ID Card.

See: “Jew Chertoff’s Subversive North American Plan” Here
                                And: “Big Brother Jew Of Homeland Security Is Watching You” Here

5. Howard Kohr: Executive Director of the most powerful lobby group in the world, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). AIPAC is made up of both Republican and Democratic Jews who have one single purpose -to secure Jewish-control of the world.

6. Malcolm Hoenlein: Executive Chairman of the second most powerful lobby group in the world, the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations. Has 50 (!) Jewish member organizatons under him.

See: “List Of Jewish Member Organizations” Here

7. Abraham Foxman: Executive Director of the third most powerful lobby group in the world, B’nai Brith’s Anti Defamation League (ADL).

8. Norman Podhoretz: Key member of The Project for the New American Century, a Jewish ‘think tank’ (jew-lobby), dedicated “to promoting America’s dominance globally.” (Translate: ‘Promoting Jewish dominance’).
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X