This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I can run 5x114 pretty easily though so it's not so bad.

What's weird is the offset and backpad thicknesses the front brake calipers on these cars are unnecessarily large. My build will be entirely motorsport "themed" though. So it'll be aggressive and functional.
    This should be interesting, based on the fact that you're doing it with a wagon.
    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Fgts.
    KK.

Do you still have those Bugatti wheels? Local guy was looking for a set for his E28 for some strange reason.
    Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Fuck FedEx
    No, fuck USPS. FedEx is on top of their game.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

They have a habit of switching sides when they realize they are losing. Ahem WWII
      Oh damn, that's a stretch!

Comment

• I have zero energy left must eat soon or die......
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Do you still have those Bugatti wheels? Local guy was looking for a set for his E28 for some strange reason.
          Set his house on fire. That will look horrid, and he is an idiot.

Comment

I prefer UPS. FedEx still has my coils and I should have had them yesterday. They're on a truck when they should be at the store so I can pick them up.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Delivery reattempt is my guess. Trying to make it easy for the customer.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                Delivery reattempt is my guess. Trying to make it easy for the customer.
                They tried to deliever twice. Then I called the number yesterday to have the package held at my nearest location. It still hasnt been taken there.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  They tried to deliever twice. Then I called the number yesterday to have the package held at my nearest location. It still hasnt been taken there.
                  Well, that changes things. Yeah, they're stupid.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

This should be interesting, based on the fact that you're doing it with a wagon.

KK.

Fuck them both they are terrible. I deal with them on a daily basis for shipping and receiving. I cant count on my hands and toes they each have fucked up in the past 2 weeks.

If I could I would either ship stuff through private courier or freight. My UPS drivers are dicks except for a marine vet, my fedex drivers are always late and bitch over a package that makes them have to walk. UPS freight is always fucking late. If I have to wait on them I have to wait over 2 hours after I get off, I dont get paid for that shit either. Fedex freight is ontop of their game though in and fucking out, smooth as KY jelly they are. Pitt Ohio is probably the best company I deal with, besides my broker ch robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      Set his house on fire. That will look horrid, and he is an idiot.
                      I don't give a flying fuck what he does with them, I was offered a $50 finder's fee. I saw him two weeks ago and forgot to ask.

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                      I prefer UPS. FedEx still has my coils and I should have had them yesterday. They're on a truck when they should be at the store so I can pick them up.
                      UPS is on the better side of things, albeit a tad more expensive.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

KK.

There are plenty of aggressive avants out there.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In my late night stupidity, I only ordered one strut reinforcement plate.

Comment

There are plenty of aggressive avants out there.
                            Without a doubt, I know someone who has one. I was citing the fact that you wanted to do a "motorsports theme" with an Avant.

Comment

• Someone "made" an M3 Touring over here. Looked fucking awesome

Comment

• That Nevilla guy PM'd me all angry because I didn't tell him how to stance his car.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X