X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Dude, too easy.
    I know, that only took me like 2 minutes to think up.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I can attest to the fact dude's car is clean as hell.

I mean, clean.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Aha ha ha ha all Jap cars will need a re-tune to run your shitty 91 fuel
        hey we have 93.....

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I think people forget that the japanese climate isn't too dissimilar to ours.
        this.

Comment

• you know what fuck a japanise 4-6cyl car for 20-30K for like a89 that's just retarded! I rather buy a clean e30m and a daily e36m DONE!

(if Kelly insert wagons, and boost and maybe a og audi for daily)
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Someone discusses building a $30k 240SX and no one bats an eye.

Someone says they want an R32 Skyline and everyone loses their minds.

Seriously guys. Kind of comical how stirred up you all get.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm out.

Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Spending $30k on an S-chassis = a whugely built up car

VS

Buying a standard 25yo R32 Skyline with 200k+ miles for the same price.. and you will need to spend $5k to replace all the worn parts

I duno if you think of it that way, the choice is simple
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I would just wait like 5 years as that would allow a few cars to flood into the market and once the first US owners wear the costs you could buy one for cheaper later as they will no longer be the hot item to import from Japan

Comment

• I was joking.

Like, the entire time.

Why the fuck would I sell of my ideal M3 for a car that I've never seen in person and will be a giant project? I'd love to have a mint R32, and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't. But I kind of have this thing called responsibility.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Someone discusses building a $30k 240SX and no one bats an eye.

I am with you on this.

I havent left my office for the past hour. Might want to make it seem like I am working.

This forum is a great read! It makes me happy
                      Garage design & tool discussion for the working man,,,

Comment

• If you want an R32 the GTS-Ts are like $5k here and the GTRs are like $10-12k

Comment

If you want an R32 the GTS-Ts are like $5k here and the GTRs are like $10-12k
                          Rather spend the cash on an LS1 swapped car, truthfully. I've always wanted an FD3 with one.

Skylines are awesome without a doubt. But the premium you pay to have one in the states is boarderline mental, unless money is no object. It's easier to get an S13 with an RB26 into it.

Comment

Someone discusses building a $30k 240SX and no one bats an eye.

Full retard.
                            Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            Spending $30k on an S-chassis = a whugely built up car

VS

Buying a standard 25yo R32 Skyline with 200k+ miles for the same price.. and you will need to spend $5k to replace all the worn parts

I duno if you think of it that way, the choice is simple
                            This this this.
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            I was joking.

Like, the entire time.

Why the fuck would I sell of my ideal M3 for a car that I've never seen in person and will be a giant project? I'd love to have a mint R32, and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't. But I kind of have this thing called responsibility.
                            Are you Italian by any chance?
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Rather spend the cash on an LS1 swapped car, truthfully. I've always wanted an FD3 with one.

Skylines are awesome without a doubt. But the premium you pay to have one in the states is boarderline mental, unless money is no object. It's easier to get an S13 with an RB26 into it.
                            FDs >
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If you want an R32 the GTS-Ts are like $5k here and the GTRs are like $10-12k
                              GTS-T w/ls3
                              merica fuck ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Full retard.

This this this.

Are you Italian by any chance?

FDs >
                                Kelly, you own a B5 Audi S4. You cannot call anyone out on "full retard" ever again.

And yes, partially Italian. I like white cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X