Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schmitty915 View Post
    This fucking guy. Reads from bottom to top:
    The entire R/T crew from that website is a bunch of idiots.

I really fucking **** it when people come in my office in the morning.

I don't care what you did over the weekend, I don't care about what you're doing throughout the week, and I don't want to help you with whatever half-ass project your working on.

Fuck off, I just got here.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by jdel View Post
      When you don't have money, deals pop up everywhere. But when you have money, nothing can be found.
      Truest statement I've heard in a while, especially because I don't have money right now.

Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
      Whole nother topic here, but I just broke up with the GF so I'm alittle testy to say the least.
      I still love you, Nick. No homo.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      People who get handouts from their parents and are not grateful for what they have.
      This is what drives me up a fucking wall because I'm dealing with this right now. I have a $4500 car that I love to death and I sink my money and time into fixing it up and doing things to it. Because I'm in college, it's not exactly easy buy a bunch of crazy expensive stuff and build an insane car because money is tight. I had a job and I just got laid off at the beginning of the month, and I'm also constantly doing schoolwork.

There's another kid in my town who has a MK4 Jetta GLI his parents bought him, on air suspension his parents paid for, and it's on wheels (Brock B1's) that his parents paid for. This kid talks shit on anything that isn't a Volkswagen, talks shit on anything more interesting than his car and gets unhappy and jealous of anyone who builds something that gets more attention than him. His brother in law does all the work on his car and he acts like he built it all himself.

He works at a job that his family got him, where he sits in front of computer all day and he fucking complains about it, despite many days where he does absolutely nothing at work besides sit around and do nothing while getting paid for it. Not a bad gig in my eyes. He is not in school, and in his free time he does nothing but smoke weed. Nothing wrong with smoking weed, but this kid is the definition of a Scumbag Steve. I ate a blunt of his during a police stop of a car we were riding in. He passed it to me when he realized shit was going down, and I ate it because I didn't want to get in trouble with the cops if they searched the car. He asked for me to pay him for the blunt I ate because it was "his weed".

He talks shit on my Epsilon Southern Ways that I am building, calling them "faggot firebird wheels", even though I paid for my wheels all on my own and I'm doing the refinishing on them myself.

I used to be okay with this dude too, because I really try to be cool to just about everyone I meet, unless they do some really fucked up shit or give me a reason not to be cool with them. This kid started disliking me simply because I suggested a friend of ours purchase an E30 325is that already had suspension, wheels, mint interior/exterior and only 150k, as opposed to the SPRAYBOMBED BLACK Corrado G60 that the Dubber suggested. Mind you, my friend is also low on money, and the car would be his daily, so I suggested something to him that would be completely daily driveable as well as fun.

Like I said, this shit DRIVES ME UP A FUCKING WALL. I can't stand pussies like this who are doing nothing with their lives besides talking a bunch of shit with their parents money.
      Last edited by kibur; 03-14-2013, 08:23 AM.
      1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
      1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
      1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
      Instagram: @kibur

Comment

Originally posted by kibur View Post
        This is what drives me up a fucking wall because I'm dealing with this right now. I have a $4500 car that I love to death and I sink my money and time into fixing it up and doing things to it. Because I'm in college, it's not exactly easy buy a bunch of crazy expensive stuff and build an insane car because money is tight. I had a job and I just got laid off at the beginning of the month, and I'm also constantly doing schoolwork.

There's another kid in my town who has a MK4 Jetta GLI his parents bought him, on air suspension his parents paid for, and it's on wheels (Brock B1's) that his parents paid for. This kid talks shit on anything that isn't a Volkswagen, talks shit on anything more interesting than his car and gets unhappy and jealous of anyone who builds something that gets more attention than him. His brother in law does all the work on his car and he acts like he built it all himself.

He works at a job that his family got him, where he sits in front of computer all day and he fucking complains about it, despite many days where he does absolutely nothing at work besides sit around and do nothing while getting paid for it. Not a bad gig in my eyes. He is not in school, and in his free time he does nothing but smoke weed. Nothing wrong with smoking weed, but this kid is the definition of a Scumbag Steve. I ate a blunt of his during a police stop of a car we were riding in. He passed it to me when he realized shit was going down, and I ate it because I didn't want to get in trouble with the cops if they searched the car. He asked for me to pay him for the blunt I ate because it was "his weed".

He talks shit on my Epsilon Southern Ways that I am building, calling them "faggot firebird wheels", even though I paid for my wheels all on my own and I'm doing the refinishing on them myself.

I used to be okay with this dude too, because I really try to be cool to just about everyone I meet, unless they do some really fucked up shit or give me a reason not to be cool with them. This kid started disliking me simply because I suggested a friend of ours purchase an E30 325is that already had suspension, wheels, mint interior/exterior and only 150k, as opposed to the SPRAYBOMBED BLACK Corrado G60 that the Dubber suggested. Mind you, my friend is also low on money, and the car would be his daily, so I suggested something to him that would be completely daily driveable as well as fun.

Like I said, this shit DRIVES ME UP A FUCKING WALL. I can't stand pussies like this who are doing nothing with their lives besides talking a bunch of shit with their parents money.
        Step one: Stop hanging out with him
        Step two: Live a better life
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          This.

Comment

agree with the people who chew loudly, stupid fat cows

people who think i wanna race them in my lowered truck, my truck is slow, go away ricefags!

people who stop on the shoulder and go in reverse on the highway because they missed their exit, go to the next exit dumbass, it's not like the road ends and you can't go back.

Comment

When I've been driving down the highway minding my own business for a while (not fast lane) and a car will pull up next and downshift into 3rd and play with the throttle trying to egg me on to race.

Also, when the above mentioned happens and I'm not in a fast car! Thinking "why couldn't he try me earlier today when I was driving another car"

AND when I see someone with a "modified" car (most notably exhaust) make all this racket pulling off from lights hard and down shifting for no reason. Rev three times before pulling off like a motorcycle.

... same people that don't understand how back pressure works on a NA car with their 3 inch exhaust. Asking me two lights down "Dude, what the fuck you got done to your car?" To which I answer "Nothing, I left it 100% stock." And they still don't get it.
              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
                people who stop on the shoulder and go in reverse on the highway because they missed their exit, go to the next exit dumbass, it's not like the road ends and you can't go back.
                I been told that that is a $500 fine if caught around here.
                DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

People that post for sale ads and do not write the location or asking price?

Or some obviously important piece of information such as wheel size or transmission.
                  DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                  E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Lol trust me man, I stopped a while ago. Just frustrating when people have to start shit because they're not getting the attention they desire.
                    1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
                    1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
                    1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
                    Instagram: @kibur

Comment

Originally posted by kibur View Post
                      Lol trust me man, I stopped a while ago. Just frustrating when people have to start shit because they're not getting the attention they desire.
                      burn his car down to the ground

IG: Nick475

Comment

It gets on my nerves when people do nothing more than change a set of wheels on their car, and they count that as "going through different phases of a build".

You didn't do anything, you just changed wheels. That's like saying my winter Accord has gone through two phases by changing off my snow tires.

Comment

it gets on my nerves when people cut lower control arms and think other people are dumb.

oh...and that i signed up for ot, i'll enjoy it later but now. shit.

Comment

FUCKING STREET SWEEPER TICKETS.

I just got my third ticket.
                            I'm about destroy every street sweeper in California.

Comment

Current list:
                              1. The hippos upstairs who don't use their knees when they walk.
                              2. People who ask me how a 6'3" person fits into a Miata and then get offended when I ask them how they fit into their pants.
                              3. People who go out of their way to make an advertisement for something they wish to sell and then drop off the face of the earth.

Comment

When people drink through a straw, then there is almost nothing left and it makes this annoying slurping sound as they try to get every last drop. I really want to punch those kind of people in the face.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                                X