Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
    Took my daily (1st gen odyssey on coils) to get my exhaust welded up. He drives it up on the ramp, it scrapes and says this isn't gonna work. I tell him to keep going, it's fine, "No, this isn't gonna work".

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I NEED 3 2'" LONG WELDS DONE, IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT ON THE LIFT LET ME DO IT AND JUST WELD IT. DON'T WANT TO WELD IT BECAUSE IT'S "TOO LOW"? THEN LET ME FUCKING DO IT, I'LL STILL PAY YOU. I DONT CARE IF IT "WONT LAST MORE THAN A WEEK" I'M PAYING YOU TO DO A SIMPLE JOB, JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I try and get exhaust work done on my cars. I think it's time to buy a welder.

Sounds like you need to contact a non-business to do your exhaust work.

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Sounds like you need to contact a non-business to do your exhaust work.
      Seriously, every place I go to is too legit to do any of the work I want.

Just thought of another one. When you need something at home depot/lowes and you ask where it is, and the oh so helpful person just HAS to ask what you need it for. "Not what it's normally used for motherfucker!"

AND people who bitch about how much you spend on your car. You have no idea the type of joy I get from doing this, I've bought/sold/owned 9 cars and never lost money, and what's it to you if I wanna spend $1000 on some rare bbs stuff.

Whole nother topic here, but I just broke up with the GF so I'm alittle testy to say the least.
      Last edited by Nicolaus Pro; 03-13-2013, 01:12 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

when people who are driving stock hondas or some type of car that is often modifyed, and they think they are super low, and they go over speedbumps all slow and crooked. but they arent low..... theres too many of them at my school

IG: Nick475

Comment

Looking out of my window at work and seeing it fucking snow sideways.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Fucking 20 something year olds who think Skrillex is the god of electronic music.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
              when people who are driving stock hondas or some type of car that is often modifyed, and they think they are super low, and they go over speedbumps all slow and crooked. but they arent low..... theres too many of them at my school
              I was unaware people still did this, I just drive over them... I'm going to scrape anyway...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                The car pages on Facebook (That-Steez, S|W, Stance Nation, All Dubs, etc) that we all follow. When somebody comments on a picture of a car and says things like "That's stupid, why do the wheels stick out like that? It's too low, you can't even drive it. You guys always post gay lowered cars, post some trucks up".

Hello, dingus. The page is called (for example) Stance Nation. Not Truck Nation. Unlike it if you don't like what is posted. It's hilarious to read some of the comments on there. Or they'll say "oh that's photoshopped". And then somebody posts a video of said car....
                Bullshit Asshole, No one follows Stance Nation here.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

People who chew with their mouths open.
                  People who get handouts from their parents and are not grateful for what they have.
                  Drivers who honk if you take anything more than 1 second to pull away from a light.
                  People who don't understand queuing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Bullshit Asshole, No one follows Stance Nation here.
                    LOL. You would be the one to look past the point of the post, and find something to target me on.
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

people on craigslist that lists their car "IN GOOD CONDITIONS"

Comment

Comment

Getting **** for something I enjoy/ have taste in just because they don't like it.
                          Dam right I re-sprayed MY CAR a different shade of white and not some ridiculous bright stand out two toned purple with a black roof. What of it?

Comment

People who do shit half assed. For example wavy fender rolls / pulls (my #1 peeve on many nice cars out there).

People who won't take responsibility for their own actions.

The day not having enough hours.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

This is the fucking fifth time the alarm on my S3 hasn't worked this month.

Everything can go die in a fire today.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

This fucking guy. Reads from bottom to top:

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                                This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X