X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
    Pregnant women who feel the need to tell everyone how far along they are
    Pregnant women who waddle in the middle of the ailse at stores
    Pregnant women who stop every 5 fucking feet, hold thier back and grunt like they are taking a shit
    Pregnant women in groups
    Pregnant women

When oeple say "axe" instead of ask
    Had a pregnant lady want me to move my car so she could park near the door at the supermarket. She was enraged when I told her that her foremothers walked the Oregon Trail pregnant, so she couldn't complain about walking an extra 40 feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Had a pregnant lady want me to move my car so she could park near the door at the supermarket. She was enraged when I told her that her foremothers walked the Oregon Trail pregnant, so she couldn't complain about walking an extra 40 feet.
      I park in the "expecting mothers" parking spots whenever I can find them.
      78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

I don't go that far but I think it's bullshit to have those. Special parking is for disabled people, not for women that got raw dogged by their husband/ boyfriend/ random guy at a truckstop.

Comment

• women who dress slutty then say "im proud of my body I'm not a slut"

Bitch you're a slut.

Comment

Dickweed

Comment

I don't go that far but I think it's bullshit to have those. Special parking is for disabled people, not for women that got raw dogged by their husband/ boyfriend/ random guy at a truckstop.
              Spit out my fucking breakfast
              Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
              women who dress slutty then say "im proud of my body I'm not a slut"

Bitch you're a slut.
              Similar note: Overweight women you need to constantly remind you that they're 'proud of their body' and they're 'not afraid of the negativity'... But then post bullshit like 'only dogs go for bones' or 'go eat a cracker honey, you're too thin'.

You're fat and no one cares, find something productive to focus on like waxing your upper lip and not being a cunt to everyone around you because they don't warship your 'confidence'. I'm more focused on the fact that you're a shitty person than the size of your waist.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                You're fat and no one cares, find something productive to focus on like waxing your upper lip and not being a cunt to everyone around you because they don't warship your 'confidence'. I'm more focused on the fact that you're a shitty person than the size of your waist.
                there's a girl just like that in my dorm, she's at least 300 pounds, wears shirts that don't cover her stomach and then bikini bottoms that don't cover her ass and then she talks about how everyone is looking at her

Comment

I see those all the time, but never park in them. I feel like its tempting fate or might jinx me. I don't wanna get pregnant mainly because I'm a man, and don't want the wife to get preggers either. Especially not due to some bad karma jinx because I was too lazy to walk the extra distance. I usually park way in the back anyways so ideally nobody will park next to me. Then it drives me bat shit crazy when I park 8 spots from the closest car and someone parks right next to my car out in Egypt... Like WTF you could park anywhere and you have to crowd me. The wife always complains like "there's one, th- there's another one you just past, where are you going? Why do you park all the way out in the back every time?" And I just remind her about her door dings on the new car she just paid off...

Comment

• "You should paint it ______."

Comment

• Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post
                      "You should paint it ______."
                      you should paint it green

Comment

• ^ this shit.

Motherfuckers who think thier busted ass wheels are woth a million bucks.

Comment

• ^ this shit.

Motherfuckers who think they get to police everyone's prices and shit all over peoples' for sale threads trying to shame people into selling for lower prices by berating them. Don't like the price? Either negotiate the price lower like a normal human being or don't buy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                            ^ this shit.

Motherfuckers who think they get to police everyone's prices and shit all over peoples' for sale threads trying to shame people into selling for lower prices by berating them. Don't like the price? Either negotiate the price lower like a normal human being or don't buy them.
                            ^THIS shit too.

People who get all butthurt over peple flaming others prices. It aint your shit I'm bashing, why do you give a fuck? Dont be so sensitive.

I'm in the market for some 4X100 RS's. And let me tell you how well negotiating with a retard who has already more than tripled the fair asking price goes... "ur a *****" "ur broke fuck off" so yeah, anyone who is stupid enough to ask that much for some beat to shit wheels gets flamed.

Comment

anyone who is stupid enough to ask that much for some beat to shit wheels gets flamed.
                              Unfortunately that's just the name of the game. No matter what "legit" wheels carry a price. And an attitude. Personally I'm kind of tired of hearing people talk down on rep wheels only to find that they bought some overpriced, busted up "legit" wheels, spent mad money rebuilding them, and then have had to continually rebuild them year after year because they botched the rebuild/refinishing process. Then you'll find those same wheels listed at full price in the classifieds with no mention of the shady rebuilds or previous condition.

I got into that with an old set of Weds, never again. Honestly I don't think I'll ever buy another set of used wheels.

Comment

• When you are in a group text conversation with several people but 2 people in the group text hold a 1 on 1 conversation that has nothing to do with the group. You get like 20 useless texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X