Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
    I don't remember all of this attention to bullying growing up myself, it seems like a recent thing.
    The pussification of America rages on.

Plus all this social justice warrior bullshit. I don't care if you're a trans-otherkin who identifies as a demiplatonic sea otter. You're not oppressed, you need to just delete your Tumblr and go outside.
    Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• The lip.

Comment

• ^that's pretty cool though

Originally posted by High_5er
        Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
          The pussification of America rages on.

Plus all this social justice warrior bullshit. I don't care if you're a trans-otherkin who identifies as a demiplatonic sea otter. You're not oppressed, you need to just delete your Tumblr and go outside.
          Lol, Tumblr.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
          And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

The lip.
            The first what came to my mind...

Also the non widebody bumper kills it for me...

And on topic:

When people have a subwoofer in their car and you can't hear the music, only bass...

Comment

• Lance!!

Comment

• People who drive around in broad daylight with their fucking HID kits on.

Oh shit dude, I couldn't see where I was going until you came along in the opposite lane with your 10,000K HID's. Thank goodness you're wearing sunglasses to amplify the douche bag effect your Chinese-made bulbs radiate, it's only 10am in broad daylight but you really gotta see everything that's on the road in a blinding blue hue for the best results.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• People who buy 'driver's cars' (M3, M5, S2000's, etc.), and don't drive them but to go get groceries or to get ice cream.

"Oh I don't want to chip the paint."
                  "Well I don't want to get the engine bay all dirty."
                  "But the interior is brand new, wouldn't want to get the carpet dirty!"

That's like not fucking your girlfriend so she's tight for her next boyfriend. Get out and enjoy the goddamn thing.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Girls that "literally can't even"
                    Originally posted by bimmerspotter
                    Whenever I'm with someone who doesn't like cars, I realize how poor my social skills are.
                    Originally posted by fitted_fit
                    I'm here for the gangbang.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow old man View Post
                      Girls that "literally can't even"
                      I can't even, I am so done.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
                        when people put "car/truck wont last" in the for sale adds. i get what you mean but thats not how you say it
                        and then its there for months until they turn it in for scrap
                        [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                        instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Originally posted by slow old man View Post
                          Girls that "literally can't even"
                          Passive-aggressive facebook status about she don't need a man and she living the single life. She deserve only da best 'cause she a princess #hashtag #unrelatedhashtag #whyareyoustillhashtagging #poundsignonyourcellphone

YOLOOO #singlelife #swag #minimumwage #trash

[IMG]twerkingintheclub.jpg[IMG]
                          [IMG]sloppydrunkinasluttydress.jpg[IMG]
                          [IMG]obligitory"girlsnite"shotwithhootchiefriends.jpg[IMG]

Ooooohhheeeemmmmgeeeeeee why doesn't anyone love herrrrrrrr #becauseimafuckingretardprobably

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Passive-aggressive facebook status about she don't need a man and she living the single life. She deserve only da best 'cause she a princess #hashtag #unrelatedhashtag #whyareyoustillhashtagging #poundsignonyourcellphone

YOLOOO #singlelife #swag #minimumwage #trash

[IMG]twerkingintheclub.jpg[IMG]
                            [IMG]sloppydrunkinasluttydress.jpg[IMG]
                            [IMG]obligitory"girlsnite"shotwithhootchiefriends.jpg[IMG]

Ooooohhheeeemmmmgeeeeeee why doesn't anyone love herrrrrrrr #becauseimafuckingretardprobably
                            This. All of this.
                            Originally posted by bimmerspotter
                            Whenever I'm with someone who doesn't like cars, I realize how poor my social skills are.
                            Originally posted by fitted_fit
                            I'm here for the gangbang.

Comment

• Chris, you forgot #ratchetbitches.

Comment

• People who drive through rain/spray without lights on.

Comment

Working...
                                X