No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original owners/new car orderer peoplings that order the gayest options, color combos and stuff...

I want an e46 M AW3 on Imola red or Cinnamon, with a manual... Obviously these people think that a bland/blaaahhh/everycarsgotone black interior is better than a hot red or classy brown... Which is why a white on red or cinn is rare! Add a third pedal and its a flipping unicorn!

I'm sure every car anybody wants is like that, new Camaros for one. Why you wouldn't check the RS/SS boxes is beyond me!
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
      Original owners/new car orderer peoplings that order the gayest options, color combos and stuff...

I want an e46 M AW3 on Imola red or Cinnamon, with a manual... Obviously these people think that a bland/blaaahhh/everycarsgotone black interior is better than a hot red or classy brown... Which is why a white on red or cinn is rare! Add a third pedal and its a flipping unicorn!

I'm sure every car anybody wants is like that, new Camaros for one. Why you wouldn't check the RS/SS boxes is beyond me!
      This! I got lucky when I found mine
      2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• People who don't brush snow off of their cars before driving. You inconsiderate prick-faced imbecile, take the 60 fucking seconds it takes to brush off your signals and headlights at the bare minimum.

People who drive along a multi-lane road at the same speed as the person next to them. Feel free to accelerate at any point in time, you twat. It's not like any of us want to pass in the passing lane.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• When something bad happens to your car and it's completely your fault.

Case in point: Drove into garage with the bike holder on my roof rack flipped up, after making a mental note not to do so.

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• People who come to your store and tell others that they can buy the same stuff for cheaper else where...

Then go the **** elsewhere!

Comment

• people who throw cigs out he window and hit my car. i will murder you.

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                When something bad happens to your car and it's completely your fault.

Case in point: Drove into garage with the bike holder on my roof rack flipped up, after making a mental note not to do so.
                Fuck. I know exactly how that feels.

Probably one of the worst rages, too, because you can't even focus your rage on anything or anyone other than yourself.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• when people assume your a stoner because you wish to have long hair..... when i actually have long hair to keep my head, ears, and neck warm in the winter

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                    when people assume your a stoner because you wish to have long hair..... when i actually have long hair to keep my head, ears, and neck warm in the winter
                    This, and people that don't like your beard/goatee/facial hair. Dude, do you know how cold my chin is if I shave it?!??

Also wearing a hoodie sweatshirt, hoodie up in a cold building or work and people look down on it/look at you funny... Dude, it feels at least 10 degrees warmer with this up!
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• People who think that they have M3 wheels, when in fact, all they have are factory BMW M-package wheels with the small "M" decal on the face of the wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        People who think that they have M3 wheels, when in fact, all they have are factory BMW M-package wheels with the small "M" decal on the face of the wheel.
                        People pointing out the fact that my wheels arent M wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                          People pointing out the fact that my wheels arent M wheels
                          Do you recognize this? Then you're good.

Do you try to sell your car and say it has "M3 wheels on it"? Thankfully not.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Do you recognize this? Then you're good.

Do you try to sell your car and say it has "M3 wheels on it"? Thankfully not.
                            lol no I don't do this, but I have seen PLENTY of people doing that. I **** it as well

Comment

• people forced by themselves to talk about car, when car it's not their thing. especially when getting with sport/classic car..lol

Comment

• I work with a guy who loves himself.

We all know that one guy at work who really likes himself, who says he can do something better than you, or who thinks he's better than you in some way.

Oh no.

This guy is beyond that.

You don't know what a one-upper is until you've met this guy.

I walk by this guy's office almost every day (Oh, you get in at 7:30am? Yeah well he gets in at 7am after his rigorous hour-long workout beforehand) to get to my office at work. And, more often than not, I overhear stories of his glorious life. Sometimes I only catch a few seconds of him talking about his prized trophy hunt he did in Africa while he was in the Navy (I don't even fucking know), other times he's bragging about how he magically gets 35mpg in his Chevy Malibu every day. Here's a few little pieces I've collected in the past week.

"...yeah, yeah we went on this old retired NAVY ship on our vacation one year, and while we were in the galley, the captain said, 'raise your hand if you've ever served on one of these ships' and you know what? I was the only one who raised my hand. Captain shook my hand and almost cried with happiness. He gave my wife and I a private tour of the rest of the ship, then we had dinner with him for free!..."

"...yeah, your son got a small buck this year huh? I got a 10-point buck and didn't even have to dress up! You see I hung my dirty laundry on my tree stand so the deer would get used to the smell, and then they'd get used to seeing the clothes in the tree! And when I walk to my stand? I wiped peanut butter on the bottoms of my boots. Lead all the deer right to me!" (Hint: this shit doesn't fucking work)

"...so I traded in my GTP a few weeks ago, I'm gonna miss that car. What a rocket ship! I used to race Corvettes from stop lights and beat 'em every time, as soon as the supercharger kicked in I was gone!" "...I ended up buying a '12 Malibu, man it's mint! Nicest interior I've ever seen on a car! I average like 30mpg with it, too, and I don't drive like a grandpa!"

"...you should get a LinkedIn account! You've never heard of it? Here, look at my profile. I get compliments all the time on how perfect mine is. I keep getting job offers all over the country, but I turn them all down."

I can't even make this stuff up. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion: you don't want to see it or hear it, but you just can't look away .
                                Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 03-26-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X