Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cold, and working in the cold.
    A cluttered garage. When I get lazy and dont clean up I lose motivation to go in there and then it piles up.
    Mustang owners, especially the sn95 gen.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      The cold, and working in the cold.
      A cluttered garage. When I get lazy and dont clean up I lose motivation to go in there and then it piles up.
      All of these things.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        The cold, and working in the cold.
        Yup, me too!

The constant grey-ness of the Washington weather, along with the rain. How every time I turn around it is dark............. Again...
        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          Yup, me too!

The constant grey-ness of the Washington weather, along with the rain. How every time I turn around it is dark............. Again...
          This sucks. Wintertime is so deppressing up here in the north. Drive to work in the dark, get off at 5 and drive home in the dark. Don't really see daylight till the weekends!
          Last edited by VanDamage; 01-02-2014, 04:13 PM.
          BMW E34 V8 - Daily
          Merc 190E - Sold
          BMW 635CSi - Project
          Mercedes 190e Build Thread
          Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
            This sucks. Wintertime is so deppressing up here in the north. Drive to work in the dark, get off and 5 and drive home in the dark. Don't really see daylight till the weekends!
            Amen, I **** winter, It is miserable. I may have to move later in life...
            -Christian.

Comment

• People who have extremely bright headlights
              • People who leave their brights on when there's oncoming traffic
              • People who live like slobs for no reason other than laziness
              • Not having money in my bank account because I'm irresponsible haha

Comment

• i work at old navy. i cant fucking stand when i see people steal things. one day i'm gonna snap and go at them with a knife i swear

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by AngryShortBloke View Post
                  • [*]People who have extremely bright headlights
                  • People who leave their brights on when there's oncoming traffic
                  • People who live like slobs for no reason other than laziness
                  • Not having money in my bank account because I'm irresponsible haha
                  Yeah! When I'm in my e30 I'm below everyone's headlights! But it really burns me when I'm riding with my dad in his cummins with 6inch lift and 35s! My eyes should be above your headlights when I'm up there!!!!
                  -Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                    Yeah! When I'm in my e30 I'm below everyone's headlights! But it really burns me when I'm riding with my dad in his cummins with 6inch lift and 35s! My eyes should be above your headlights when I'm up there!!!!
                    When I'm in my car I'm right at everyone's headlight level...shiz sucks.

The patrol cars at work aren't bad though, so it's just when I'm in my personal lol

Comment

• When my older brother sends me a link to a set of wheels that i cant pass up on.
                      Forever wheel whore.

Comment

• People who come and stand in my office, and proceed to tell me their life story.

I don't want to hear the 15-minute long story on how you overpaid for a used car from a dealership.

I don't care about your wife's sister's problems.

I don't care.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          People who come and stand in my office, and proceed to tell me their life story.

I don't want to hear the 15-minute long story on how you overpaid for a used car from a dealership.

I don't care about your wife's sister's problems.

I don't care.
                          This, but with more small talk about the weather.

Comment

• "Hey, how was your weekend?"

"Good, how was yours?"

"Good. Cold outside today."

"Yup."

Awkward pause

"So, got any plans for the weekend?"

Dude, it's fucking monday. Give me a break.

Comment

• A**holes who don't signal. Or block both lanes of the road.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Jeans with pockets that are too small to fit your hands in
                                Xenon lights that blind me in your shitty old corsa/astra

Comment

Working...
                                X