• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
    +1

Did the same this year here in germany, long story short:
    Hit a huge pole in a parking lot...
    Pole 1
    Car 0
    Moral of the story: Never again do this shit when people and/or their cars are around...
    But you did it responsibly - in a parking lot... not a street with traffic/people.

This is the only time i've ever done it - when no one was around in the parking lot at work.

The one time, i unintentionally hit black ice and tried to mad-tyte-dorifto skillz my way out of it, i lost, curbed my rim, popped the bead on tire, and shot the bearing. Within a 20sec time frame and i 'assumed i was in control'...

Comment

Originally posted by Wergen7 View Post
      I know it was stupid holy fuck i already said it! I'm sure none of you have ever done anything dumb or wrong in a car ever. So you responsible old farts can keep your "your a retard" comments to yourself. Don't drive too fast now you might have a heart attack
      I'm 19, so definitely not an old fuck, but I'm also not a fucking moron and don't slide around gas stations and people's parked cars.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Just think of how much better this thread could have been if he lost control and hit a pump at the gas station.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

Well, I learned something today. Apparently DK-san drives a Volvo.

Comment

YOU'RE all smarter than me. I'm so stupid. What else can I say. Oh and there was no cars around. Besides the two in the parking lot. Sorry about calling you old farts. Sorry about endangering nobodies lives but my own...going 20 through the parking lot. I could have died. I could have been an insurance statistic. But nope. Everything is fine. And I'm aware I'm not invinsable it's ignorant to think every kid thinks that.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166

Comment

It's because nobody respects awd drifters.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

YOU'RE all smarter than me. I'm so stupid. What else can I say. Oh and there was no cars around. Besides the two in the parking lot. Sorry about calling you old farts. Sorry about endangering nobodies lives but my own...going 20 through the parking lot. I could have died. I could have been an insurance statistic. But nope. Everything is fine. And I'm aware I'm not invinsable it's ignorant to think every kid thinks that.
                You are such a fag... And if you are going to be sarcastic about being "invincible", at least spell it right.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I'm glad this thread has sunk to the level of grammar and spelling correction

Comment

he's a r3v member, it's kinda par for the course

"Everything has potential."

Comment

I'm glad this thread has sunk to the level of grammar and spelling correction
                      You had to expect that this was coming. This kind of thread has been on every auto forum since the dawn of time.

Comment

I drift through crowded gas stations during peak hours while yelling "I'M THE NEW KEN BLOCK! GYMKHANA MOTHER FUCKERS!" I get mad props from the on lookers cause they respect my skills.
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

From a dig right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            You had to expect that this was coming. This kind of thread has been on every auto forum since the dawn of time.
                            Yep and the OP never wins.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

True

Comment

Well, I learned something today. Apparently DK-san drives a Volvo.
                                Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                It's because nobody respects awd drifters.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                I drift through crowded gas stations during peak hours while yelling "I'M THE NEW KEN BLOCK! GYMKHANA MOTHER FUCKERS!" I get mad props from the on lookers cause they respect my skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X