Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These are a few of my favorite things... (about being low)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that people on vortex started making fun of this thread, specifically my sig and a couple other early posts.

4star-ers gonna 4star

Comment

people telling me my car is low and i thank them, they get a weird look on their face.

"aren't you worried about dragging?" i skid platted the whole bottom of my car, why the heck would i care? lol love those conversations.

or coming up to a light and you feel the whole car start to drag and by the time you stop you know you are literally sitting on the street. people on the sidewalk just look over and point haha
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop??

Comment

I find it hilarious when I come down hard off a speed bump, and you hear the headers screech in pain and people are like dafuq.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
          MMMMMPHHH. That Mercedes is fabulous. FAP
          x100000000 car is beyond mind blowing
          Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
          busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.

Comment

I love the attention. The attention from little kids is even better. A few weeks ago I was waiting to turn out of a parking lot and a kid and his dad rode by on their bikes. Heard the kid say wow dad its a race car, dad laughed smiled...They got a little ways down the road when I got a chance to pull out, so I ran it up threw 3rd gear and the kid about shit himself. Being low, load, and different, makes it so much fun.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

Yep, we're all just attention whores. I managed to grab a police officer's attention for a good 10-15 second while he was directing traffic. I saw him crane his neck all the way around and not break eye contact with my car one bit.

Furthermore, the noises are hilarious to others. More so the screams my girlfriend lets out than the actual scraping.

Posted from my magic fingers.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
              my tumblr.
              What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                ...More so the screams my girlfriend lets out...

Posted from my magic fingers.

Comment

Because everyone wants to hear my side of the story, I'll tell it

I love the attention.. in a sense, it's attention whore-ish, but it's mostly people admiring your hard work and effort to get that low.. especially in a car that looks like a freakin' Pokemon. Even if people laugh at my car, point, stare, give me the thumbs up.. at least they recognize that the car isn't "ordinary".

I love it when people randomly pull up to you, and stop to have a chat during a red light about your car, and his car too (guys in SRT-4's aren't always douches! haha :P).

Also, I think it truly is a lifestyle. Nothing beats just straight mossing, bumping some old school Hip Hop down the street, and enjoying life. I live for the scrape, the bottom-out, the smell of burning rubber/metal when your engine mount smacks the floor. Although, I must say that I do rip the shit out of my car around corners.. I just can't not (especially when it's wet, and it looks like you're about to understeer straight into the car in the other lane, but you trust in the car and it grips in time just to pucker up your fart factory just a tad).

A lot of other people in here described my thoughts on being low, so I'll stop here. Basically, if it's been said in this thread, including my own post just now, I completely agree and/or know the feeling!

Slammed for life. Everyone continue on with the righteous gospel of low
                  -Alex

'97 DC4 - GS, Green on Old Man Tan. Low as poop, loud as Farooq

20140817_194828
                  by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Comment

I have to admit I enjoy going to the crowded shopping centers with 10 speed bumps and watching the expressions on people's faces as I destroy everything on the bottom of my car.

Maybe they are right and this whole low thing is retarded

`92 325i vert - 90' 325is - '99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Working...
                    X