Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Bilstein B8s on wednesday, car had fucked shocks when i bought it over a year ago, Yay.
    Thursday morning, rear top shock mount pops out on the way to work, booo. fix it in work that day.
    Saturday morning pops out again, buy new topmount from BMW, fit it, sorted. Saturday night brand new topmount pops out, fuck.
    turns out theres a washer missing, have to buy one tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
      thanks dude

and I feel your pain about the bike incident dude I did the same thing a couple days ago
      yea sucks, but it didn't faze me really, whats getting angry going to do about it

Comment

• that's exactly the way i feel about it. life is too short to worry about things like that. usually getting angry just makes things worse in my experiences. I was just worried about the gutter i bent up ha
        -Brandon-

Comment

• Mikes going to California without me

Comment

• I got fired for being off work on my day off. Seriously.
            I like to modify things.
            flickr
            Inyo Photo
            -Chad

Comment

• I sold the 2002 today.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpower5266 View Post
                I sold the 2002 today.
                More moneyz and time to get working on the other 2002, yes?
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                  More moneyz and time to get working on the other 2002, yes?
                  For sure. Hopefully starting on it Monday.

Comment

• i got laid off from my job on friday. Why do I love working in the automotive business so much?

Comment

• I havn't worked in 3 weeks, p.s. Go new england, wasn't aware there were stance workers so close to me

Comment

• Nothing beats the New England. But i'm actually out at school right now in America's asshole a.k.a Flint Michigan

Comment

• Dude that new vDreamcar app on facebook is the shit. My mini is dope. BBS LM's, Recaro Pole Positions, Hella lightbar across the front w/ tinted fogs, tinted headlamps, Thule snowboard rack, checkerboard roof, mirrors, Unichip engine tuning, Miltek header/cat-back, Rampage CAI, Braille lightweight battery, Billenstein coilovers, Brembo pads/slotted & cross drilled rotors, Rotrex supercharger, tinted windows/windshield...........and of course......some fuzzy dice
                          Last edited by OSSHWA; 08-03-2009, 04:25 PM.
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                            Dude that new vDreamcar app on facebook is the shit. My mini is dope. BBS LM's, Recaro Pole Positions, Hella lightbar across the front w/ tinted fogs, tinted headlamps, Thule snowboard rack, checkerboard roof, mirrors, Unichip engine tuning, Miltek header/cat-back, Rampage CAI, Braille lightweight battery, Billenstein coilovers, Brembo pads/slotted & cross drilled rotors, Rotrex supercharger, tinted windows/windshield...........and of course......some fuzzy dice
                            Haha I'm about to add this.
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• That shits been around for days.

Comment

• Last night was a friend's birthday dinner so got some tickets for an upcoming concert. Happy to drive the 1 hour to his house becuase I found a new celtec/gaul Melodic Death Metal band...(See Link Below). Drove the hour blasting it and enjoying the vert.

Park, go to dinner in another persons car and get back to their house. Hang around and then decide to leave. Fire up car and all I get is bass Check trunk and the light on the Alpine MRP-F250 is off. My friend had just thrown some bags in there so I assume he might have hit it. Fuses are blown.

Disconnect battery, put in fuses. Undo all connections to confirm nothing is touching. Put the battery back on and uh oh... fog machine is let loose in the trunk! Lots of smoke and not much music. No blue light on the amp either... friend freaks out(haha) and I disconnect it. I drive a long, boring 1 hour with no music The Rainbows don't sound very good with 0W RMS Still have my bass though! haha

Time to do some 6.5 drivers in the old girl and more power?

Maybe the new jams blew the amp up? M3 has our Stage 1 so all is not lost! I can drive that right now!

Eluveitie - Inis Mona:
                                Official music video for 'Inis Mona', taken from the album 'Slania': https://eluveitie.bfan.link/slania.yde SUBSCRIBE to NUCLEAR BLAST: http://nblast.de/NByt...

Comment

Working...
                                X