Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    ^^
    Look who it is! (this is WanganRunner from VAdriven)

You need to make sure the stem is made for whatever diameter your bars are, but otherwise, yes.

It was funny, I'd sold a 2005 to a 50 year old guy from Spain like two years ago. Lo and Behold, on my ride in today, I passed him on Rockville Pike. I slowed down, and we rode light-to-light the rest of the way in. Turns out he works like two blocks from me, crazy coincidence. I'm going to try to get him to come to the 6/19 ride.
    lol wassup dude! i never knew there was a ruckus thread on here until i saw it like 2 days ago. im pretty excited for the meet/cruise on the 19th! My new rear tire just came in, all i need to do is some maintenance. Get the old guy to come lol

i really want to extend the ruck, i was thinking about these...

im collecting parts & info this whole summer than doing a Huge build during the winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by CamboRambo View Post
      i really want to extend the ruck, i was thinking about these...

im collecting parts & info this whole summer than doing a Huge build during the winter.
      let me know if you do get those because I have the extended brake and throttle cables you will need to run those.

PM me if interested. BTW, they are brand new never used cables

Taylor

Comment

• I have a frame extension, but I haven't done the floorboard extension. Looks dodgy to me for some reason, even though I know it isn't.

If you just do the frame extension and you do low bars, you don't need the extended cables. I still have extended cables that came with my StandardFunctions extension if anyone wants them.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          I have a frame extension, but I haven't done the floorboard extension. Looks dodgy to me for some reason, even though I know it isn't.

If you just do the frame extension and you do low bars, you don't need the extended cables. I still have extended cables that came with my StandardFunctions extension if anyone wants them.
          thats EXACTLY why I have brand new extended cables I did the low drag bars and extension at the same time

Comment

• Im thinking about doing the Blox frame extension and a ATR engine extension soon.

Blox frame extension for $100

ATR engine extension

Comment

• I love my NCY Gen II extention. Its a 6.5" extention and it almost completely centers the wheel. Some other kits for some reason make the rear tire lean to one side. My kit is almost exactly 90 degrees

Comment

• a few pics from saturday, shitty cell phone pics.

Last edited by CamboRambo; 06-21-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• nice

Comment

• I need a cheap ghetto loud exhaust setup without jetting and loosing power, any suggestion and how do I go about slamming the front on the cheap.
                    '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                    '93 civic sedan tbd
                    '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

• stole these off other members from totalruckus. i didnt get to take pictures,
                      i woke up late and didnt grab it! follow Greys (chris) blog http://sixsylinder.blogspot.com/
                      he will be adding more pictures!

Comment

• Some guy I know from puchforum just resprayed his tomos <3

Comment

• here are some pics form a cruise i went on a while back

Comment

• im thinkin about gettin one! any places i should check other than craigslist to find cheap ones for sale? i have found a few on cl that im probably gonna look into...

how hard is it to work on these things? if i get one i wanna do the whole stretch thing with a fat rear tire and lowered and all that then upgrade to a bigger engine, maybe a GY6....? any opinions?

are they easier or harder to work on than a car?

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                            ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

• i been thinkin of getting one actually....they are cool

Comment

• check out totalruckus.com thats where i looked before i bought one

Comment

Working...
                                X