No announcement yet.

Honda Ruckus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very thats for sure. 49cc single cylinder...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Not very thats for sure. 49cc single cylinder...
      Yea, but so are ruckuses

Flickr

Comment

• Oh I thought you were asking about Ruckuses.....

My bad.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Of course not, i own one

Flickr

Comment

• Well I look like an idiot now. *Runs and cries in corner.*
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's ok, understandable mishap

Flickr

Comment

• here's my ruckus. nothing special, just a lower seat frame, and a side stand..

Comment

• saw one the other day when i was at a bike shop when my friend picked up his RS6 or whatever. those look gnarly to ride short distances and all. wish they were faster though. but my bike was sitting nice and purty in the showroom. God I want a hyabusa so bad, but i know i won't even get down the street without killing myself lol
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• depends what short is. Id happily commute 30 mins on a ruck each way. ive also gone on 2 hour rides, just a ton of fun

Flickr

Comment

• Looking into picking up a ruckus over the summer. Just to tinker around with at college.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        ^ how fast those things go?
                        mine's now running a 60cc malossi cycilinder

Speedo is broken down though but I guess it's about
                        60 to 65 kmph
                        So 35/40mph?

Comment

• ^^
                          Green one is new? You still have the silver bike, right?

I'm going to take some new pics of mine this weekend. I need an 88mm Main Jet though, and a few other parts. I'm scraping BAD whenever the road undulates, so I definitely need a stiffer rear shock. Mine is stock right meow.

I have to get on that whole Takeyari thing. I've been lazy lately, trying to clean up the garage and get ready for the incoming MX73 project.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            ^^

I'm going to take some new pics of mine this weekend. I need an 88mm Main Jet though, and a few other parts. I'm scraping BAD whenever the road undulates, so I definitely need a stiffer rear shock. Mine is stock right meow.

I have to get on that whole Takeyari thing. I've been lazy lately, trying to clean up the garage and get ready for the incoming MX73 project.
                            Get on that!

I want one bad. I guess im just being a cheapass but i have trouble justifying 250+ for a pipe.

Flickr

Comment

• well the green one used to be purple
                              so not really new, I have this one and the silver rat one in the shed

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                ^^

an 88 main jet?? jesus where are you located? Thats crazy rich. Must be a cold weather area.

Comment

Working...
                                X