Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Nice.

You shold relocate your front turns while the shits off the bike.

Yeah, I'm going to, although I need to borrow/buy an angle grinder, for the rear reflector also.

Stock headlight might not even go back on, in which case I won't have any front signals, but I'll chop brackets anyway just in case I ever want to use it again.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

• Nice. Going for the oval-ish headlight?

Flickr

Comment

• Yeah, something like that.

What I really wanted was a "Gatling Gun" HID headlight from an F50 Q45, but apparently the power draw would be so severe that I'd need an upgraded or second battery, and I don't want to fox with that.

Comment

• Nice. I'm torn headlight wise. You on TotalRuckus?

Flickr

Comment

Nice. I'm torn headlight wise. You on TotalRuckus?
            Yep, I'm on as "Hashiriya"

PROGRESS! Engine is off (visible in background, along with parts pile), after much fiddling with hoses and cables. Maybe I'll order a new shock while I'm at this point? I'm not sure which one gives the lowest stance.

Bike is sitting on a Watanabe F8. ^_^

Garage looks like hell. I can't wait until Spring when I can redo the whole thing.

Comment

• I think the daytona is solid and cheap, but im not sure if adjustablity is dampening or ride height..

Also, Other people can post too, this is not just a stephen and Grey Build thread.

Flickr

Comment

• http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

• ^ more needed.

Starting work on mine tommorrow.

Flickr

Comment

^ more needed.

Starting work on mine tommorrow.
                    cool!
                    Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

• damn....was just looking these things up. I'm moving to Spain this summer and the scooters are on the roads more than cars there, it'd be nice to have one of these to kick around.

Wheres the best place to buy one? Along with the extend kits to slam this thing and point me in the direction to buy some hawt wheels for em please!!

This could be fun lol
                      E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

• no idea where to buy in spain, but here haunt CL for one..

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dom_J View Post
                          damn....was just looking these things up. I'm moving to Spain this summer and the scooters are on the roads more than cars there, it'd be nice to have one of these to kick around.

Wheres the best place to buy one? Along with the extend kits to slam this thing and point me in the direction to buy some hawt wheels for em please!!

This could be fun lol
                          Any Honda Powersports dealer, in theory.

Vendors for wheels/parts:

Battlescooter Store

Bowls LA

Rucksters

Password JDM

Ruckus Life

Memoryfab used to be great, but their site is under construction and thus useless. I'm sure they'll be equally great when they return.

And just because:

Comment

• White low seat frame and pegs on!

Flickr

Comment

• Nice!

Was the seat frame a pain?

I just got my PWJDM pegs and anti-flex kit in the mail late last week. I need to get my shit together and finish with all these installs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                Nice!

Was the seat frame a pain?

I just got my PWJDM pegs and anti-flex kit in the mail late last week. I need to get my shit together and finish with all these installs.
                                No, once i came to terms with the fact that one bolt just wasnt happening

I tried breifly to put the frame brace on, but the floorboard piece was being stubborn and i was running out of time. So itll wait, and ill do the chinbone at the same time.

And pegs are heaven sent. Athough i want to try forward pegs too.

Get that stuff done!

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X