E28's, Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Its the kids in every community who do the shit we can't stand.
    God damn kids

Comment

Kids and the cranky old purists that can't stand to see their beloved yet obscure car platforms become popular again be ause they look good with a drop and nice wheels.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Fuck cars and the people that own them. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          mk4 and up vw's round out the top 3
          agreed. i have been driving a stream of mk2s and b3s[16 cars total] for the past 8 years with one 03 1.8T jetta[nevAr lose] in there. when i just bought my jetta wagon i forreals thought 'ok, well i guess no more car forums for me' re: vwvortex

i've never owned a BMW but i always thought i would get an E28 or an E30 if i did.
          i am too old for this shit.
          instagram deckard_

Comment

The MyE28 community is extremely critical and overall it has become much less inviting than as to when I joined 4-5 years ago.

Back to topic, I have owned and driven E28s since I was 14-15. I have owned/driven eight or so E28s and currently own four. My family has always driven W123 Mercedes and E30s so I grew up liking 80s era German cars. The E28 is an extremely fun chassis. They are easily maintained (with exception of electrical gremlins), and are quite affordable as well as accesible.

All I can really say is drive one (big six variant preferably), and you will want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              you obviously never heard them all think the can drift to the moon, rag on shitty rusty 240's when infact their car is the exact same pile. if i hear a nissan kid talk about jdm im gonna fucking choke him, the whole v8's are herecy, 300zx calipers can stop a train, everyone building rocket ship but you never see one, the whole battered car cause im hardcore dorifto .... should i keep going?

its common knowledge between everyone ive spoken to about it, you are literally the first to not 100% agree.
              I have owned eight 240s. currently own one. and i have met quite a few lame as fuck 240 "kids". like previously stated. its the kids in any enthusiast genre that make people outside of that community generalize that any person who owns a Honda, 240, bmw etc, is in fact a douche or whatever the case may be. But, the Euro/stance/hardparking scene has a different outlook as drift scene/race scene etc. always will be that conflict.

But, You saying that "no one is worse than 240 owners" I think is incorrect. You just havent met the right 240 owner/owners to change your mind.
              Last edited by LowDirtyBastard; 12-03-2011, 03:53 PM.
              -Strictly Pleasure-
              ★AGGRESSIVE STREET★VIOLENT STYLE★

Comment

Whats with all the recent fucking retarded threads lately...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisVRsix View Post
                  Whats with all the recent fucking retarded threads lately...
                  This...

Its all the trolls that come around the seasons.

Comment

Working...
                  X