Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Kill Thread (not for weak stomaches)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    Dont get me wrong. You have to hit something thats fine. But swerving just TO hit something.. Thats just bring a douche bag and a fucking idiot.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    What are you a fucking serial killer in the making? I don't know whats more disturbing, the stories or that fact that you think its totally normal.

Did you shove stray cats into microwaves as a kid too?

no, i like cats.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    This, trying to kill an animal is fucked on multiple levels.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    We totally need a meme for this.

Comment

I hope you're trying to cross the street one day and someone swerves to run you over.

Comment

They do it all the time down here. Had to dodge like 15 cars this week.

On topic- hit a cat last night turning into my street. Bounced off the front bar, it up and walked off like a baws lol.
        Bruce Willis cat.

Comment

Hit a dead deer coming home from Tennessee in April.

Was on 495 in NOVA and couldn't avoid it... too much traffic.

Stuck to my exhaust and everything.

Smell was so bad that I almost vomited.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            Bounced off the front bar, it up and walked off like a baws lol.
            Bruce Willis cat.
            This had me .

Comment

I heard about this when it happened and got the dirty pics and story straight from one of the crew guys. I work at a Decal shop that does majority Nascar related vehicle graphics. Either way You ever seen a Nationwide Stock car hit a Coyote at 190 MPH? Link to story below.

The pic of the Coyote wedged into the vent is so gnarly, but it's real.

Comment

Originally posted by therealvilla View Post
                I heard about this when it happened and got the dirty pics and story straight from one of the crew guys. I work at a Decal shop that does majority Nascar related vehicle graphics. Either way You ever seen a Nationwide Stock car hit a Coyote at 190 MPH? Link to story below.

The pic of the Coyote wedged into the vent is so gnarly, but it's real.

Comment

story of my childhood man..
                  people used to speed up when my ball would roll onto the street.
                  no place for an arab kid on the streets of ostrayaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                    I hope you're trying to cross the street one day and someone swerves to run you over.
                    Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    They do it all the time down here. Had to dodge like 15 cars this week.
                    This. Australia is fucked
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      This. Australia is fucked
                      especially now you are back?
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Ive hit a raccoon, it got stuck on my damn subframe and i dragged it for about three miles...fucker wouldnt come off...

Also hit a squirrel....worst thing ever..splattered blood down the entire side of my car.
                        At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

what a nasty thread...

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          dead burning animal smell is bad.

i got a few stories, not all animals were killed.

first story is a duck, its partner was dead in the opposite lane of the road and it was just standing there, so naturally i move across and run it over. hit it at about 110km/h. it went thud and out the back was a huge explosion of feathers, my car was wet at the time so alot of them stuck to my car. now i dont know if anyone here has watched mr bean before where we drives his mini into the back of the mattress truck and the big poof of feathers comes out the back, but it looked like that.

next one, i had been getting the dead animal smell on and off for a few weeks, and i had to change the oil, so when i popped my bonnet i found a sparrow wedged head first between my radiator and radiator support panel, it bad been cooked real well, when i grabbed its legs with some pliers they just popped out of there sockets, so i had to pry it out with a screwdriver, when i got it out i found out that half its face had melted off.

i was test driving a nissan micra, when a baby rabbit ran onto the road, so i swerved and hit the cunts head at about 80km/h, and when i looked in my rear view mirror i seen it was on its side trying to run, but it was going in circles, like that episode of the simpsons where homer runs in circles on his side.

and last i was driving to work at 1am on the highway when a possum was walking across the road, so i swerved to run it over and nailed it it at 110km/h, heard a loud thud at the front of the car, then a 2nd one, right where my feet were on the floor, i actually felt the floor flex and move up. i couldnt see anything out the back as i went off. then when i was coming home from work in the day i wax expecting to see a dead possum on the side of the road, but nope, so im assuming it wouldve had the worst headache ever
                          sick fuck. I spend my life helping animals..

^karma might come your way...
                          A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

that steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car

Comment

i was going about 40 coming home one morning when a bird refused to fly out of the road. i hit him, and felt kinda bad about it, but it was his own fault, all his friends flew away he was just the dumbest one of the group i guess. funny thing is the same exact thing happened 10 min farther down the road.

moral of the story is every group has at least one retard in it.

Comment

^^ "oh long johnson! Oh long johnson!!"
                                Lucas
                                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                                Originally posted by LCG
                                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
                                X