Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Kill Thread (not for weak stomaches)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Kill Thread (not for weak stomaches)

So driving to work this morning I experienced something I have never before. Probably one of the nastiest things ever to me. Cruising at about 60 mph, I managed to run directly over a blob of something.. I didnt have enough time to swerve out of the way. There was a nasty thud and naturally, I Iooked in the rear view mirror to see what it was. All I saw was small chunks of whatever it was. I figured Id would pull over and see what It was. But before I could even think about pulling over, I started to smell this awful burning hair/ burning flesh smell. Worst smell ever. So about a mile later I pulled into a gas station just hoping I would see my front bumper scooting something along. Unfortunately there was nothing there. So I looked underneath... and.. there IT was. A super dead opossum. It was wedged super hard directly under my exhaust. So what am I gonna do?.. I pulled up onto a curb to see if I could get enough clearence to do the unthinkable. So there I went. With a small crowd I proceeded to pull this smelly ass animal out from under my car. I grabbed Its tail and pulled really hard... Of coarse.. Its stuck. It looked like its head had gotten wedged above my flex pipe somehow. So I continue to pull and pull. Nothing. Finally I decide to get mean with it. I used both hands and pulled as hard as I could. Then there was a terrible crunck/ craking noise. I summose it was his jaw cracking open as I pulled its melting body from my hot exhaust. It came free.. and thats that. Figured Id snap a couple photos of the process. then drove off. But the whole ride to work, It smelled like burning dead opossum.

Maybe its too nasty to share but whatever. I figured this has to happen to more people than me. So share your roadkill stories.. if you dare
    Photo:Konky Photography

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa that's disgusting! did you keep it so we can make some soup???

Comment

LOLl

Comment

Bahahahhahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahh
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Now that is some funny shit...

I punted a raccoon with my old 99si when it was bottomed out on skunk 2 coilovers, with a Ctr style front lip on it...lol
          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

10 points!

Comment

I wish I couLd describe the smell

Comment

Originally posted by Rdn86lude View Post
                I wish I couLd describe the smell
                like bigfoot's dick?

at least it's friday!
                025garage

Comment

At least its friday! But i still have to drive home. Cant wait to pick up another for dinner

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit dude that is hilarious

I killed a possum with my e28, but it just made a loud thud and hit its head on my valence, didn't end up getting caught on anything

Comment

I pegged a squirrel on the highway in the Integra, fuckers head exploded all over my oil pan.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dave and I know this smell quite well. Trust me. I still have guts splattered underneath my car

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          Dave and I know this smell quite well. Trust me. I still have guts splattered underneath my car
                          Ollie kills dead things twice, to make sure.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I killed a rat once, didn't get stuck though

Comment

I hit a skunk once. Felt his skull crack on my x-brace and my car smelled like skunk for 2 weeks. Fuckn classy. Also after the hurricane, I got like 7 sticks stuck under my car one night

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                              X